SEVENTEEN

there's a severe lack in Candace fics and I won't stand for it, hydro mommy I gotchu 🙏
!! second pov main focus Miko!

The second you had run from the table, Miko sighed and let her head fall into her hands. Ei let out a breath beside her, standing and putting a hand on her back. "I'll talk to her, okay? Just say here, relax." She breathed, moving away from the girl. Miko only grunted in response, and squeezed her eyes shut.

"She's never gonna talk to me again.." She mumbled with a sigh. "No matter what I do, she doesn't want to speak to me."

"Don't say that," Yoimiya frowned. "She'll come around."

Miko grumbled, pushing to rest her head on the table, her hair sprawled out over her shoulders. "I don't think so...not after what I did.."

"About that," Lumine crossed her arms, glancing at the pink haired girl. "What exactly went down with the fight? Y/n hasn't really given us much to go on. And if you hurt her, i'd wanna know."

Miko pushed her head up. "I didn't-" She sighed. "I did. I just...said something stupid, something that I know isn't true...and I regretted it after I said it."

Lumine gave an unimpressed hum, raising a brow. "Yeah? What did you say?"

"She-" Miko bit down on her lip. "I thought she was cheating when she hung out with that Eula chick, but then..I don't know, she said she was really falling for me and I panicked and said I didn't feel the same."

Lumine squinted, and Yoimiya tilted her head. "Well that doesn't make any sense. You two were dating, why'd you tell her that?"

"I don't know," Miko reached up and ran a hand through her hair. "It was all I could think to say. Trust me, I feel pretty shit about it. Especially after spending the night with her, I— I'm scared."

"Scared?" Yoimiya pondered.

"I'll give you something to be scared about—" She placed a hand infront of Lumine with an eye roll.

"You're like five one, relax."

"Five two."

"Big whoop," Yoimiya turned back to Miko with a awkward nod. "Go on, what are you scared about?"

Miko sighs. "Relationships? I don't know. I've never been in one so..real?" She felt her heart tug, mentally rolling her eyes at the term. Ironic really, fake dating you felt more real than any other relationship she'd ever had. "It's stupid, and weird. And..and i'm stupid for letting her go the way I did."

"You can still get her back," Yoimiya hums. "Ei is probably talking some sense into her as we speak. You just gotta have faith. And, if and when she does hear you out, don't be a dick."

Miko snorts slightly, shaking her head. "Yeah, I won't, little one. Thanks for hearing me out, kind of."

"Yeah yeah," Lumine waved her hand. "Jesus how long until our food-"

"You ordered half the menu it's gonna be awhile," Yoimiya retorts.

"I wish you two would stop bickering," You speak, suddenly sliding back into the booth next to Miko. She jumps slightly, and Ei enters the other side.

"Y/n.." She breathes, looking over at you. "Are you.. are you okay?"

You look over gently and nod, looking her in the eyes. Miko's heart jumps, and she smiles, even as you look away. Despite not actually saying any words, she was glad you were no longer ignoring her.

______

"Oh I feel like a blimp," Yoimiya groaned, her head on the table as she clutched her stomach. "Lu, why'd you have to order so much..?"