Part = 02

Taking out his expensive tuxedo from his large wardrobe of his large dressing room, he tucked himself in that dark suit. Combing the hair in a neat perfect shape, he took out one of his favorite watch from his expensive watch collection.

He gave a last final glance to himself in the mirror before walking out from the room and heading downstairs where his loveliest wife already has prepared the breakfast on the dinning table.

Taehyung: aren't you eating?

Y/n: nah! I'll eat later.

Taehyung: why?

Y/n: I'm just not feeling well.

Taehyung: what happened, do you have fever, or cold? Is it paining somewhere? Should I call the doctor? Should I take a leave for today?

Y/n was done with his possessive behavior, who has attacked on her with his questions. Y/n sigh and put a piece of bread in his mouth to shut him.

Y/n: I'm alright. I just don't want to eat anything now.

Taehyung nodded and chew the bread. Y/n shake her head and get up from her seat before going in kitchen to get his hot chocolate.

After finishing all the meals, Taehyung get up from his seat and gathered his belongings. Begin to move towards the exit of the mansion with y/n following him from behind.
But suddenly y/n bumped into his back when Taehyung halted in his steps.

Y/n: What?

Taehyung: I think I forgot something?

Y/n furrowed and came in front of him. She look at him from head to toe and examined him with her sharp eyes.

Y/n: handkerchief, file, gun, phone, your laptop, sunglasses, everything is ok, then what?

Y/n said while scanning him from head to toe. Taehyung smirk and held her waist before pulling her closer to himself. Y/n's eyes turned wide when he slammed his lips on her.

Susan and other maids giggle slowly which made y/n's face converted into a complete red colour.
Taehyung look at her embarrassed face and give a last suck on her lips before backing off from the kiss.

Taehyung: Now everything is ok!

Taehyung said teasingly. And before y/n begin to throw tantrums at him, Taehyung walked out from the Mansion while taking big steps.

Y/n... who was speechless now. Shockingly turned around and found all maids slowly giggling at her.

Y/n: uh.. do your wor-work.

Time skip~
At Afternoon.
Y/n was checking the books of accounts of company. Till management is unable to find new CA for the company, y/n is handling all the work of his company... of their company.

While going through some paper work, her mind suddenly remembered about orphanage, in which Taehyung always used to donated the money.

Last time, Mr Lee had hacked through his bank account and taken out the donation money from his account. And after that, Taehyung didn't got the time for all of this.

Y/n was just thinking about it, just when something came in her mind.
Finishing all the work quickly, y/n get up with all the documents and laptop in her hands before making her way upstairs in her room for changing her clothes. 

Y/n's Outfit:-