🩸Storytime (pt.23)🩸

Start from the beginning

"You don't ever seem to ask if you can ask me anything. Ask away." Cleo scoffed, looking back at me.

"You were going to tell me a story, it was a long time ago,"
"It wasn't all that long ago." She muttered.

"I...I like your stories."
"You want me to tell you it now."
"Y-yes..." I told her.

A small smile escaped her pale, pink lips.
Cleo straddled my thigh, looking me in the face. I tried to hide my blush, I was sure she didn't even mean it like that.

"A-and you have to catch me up on a lot of things...like Adian."
"Yes...Adian."

"You disappeared and never ended up telling me."
"He's forgettable, that's why."

"Can you tell me now?" I asked.

"Gwenevieve reincarnated him for turning."

"Y-you can do that?"

"We have to before the turning ritual. They have to be alive for the spell to work, then we kill them again, they wake up a vampire, undead."

I waited for her to say more, listening intently.

"I've been there for every one for at least the past thirty years. Well, until now, I suppose. But it's ugly, some people wake up undead, feeling like they want to die again. Kill themself. And the thirst for blood is terrible..."

She said it all almost as if she was repulsed, wincing.

"Some people don't live through it because they're too hungry, we used to only have access to animal blood. It was much harder a few years ago. Some are still afraid to leave underground, plenty of us have starved to death. We're a misunderstood species, really."

"What if I died?"

She paused for so long I began to think she was ignoring me. "I guess we'll just have to make sure that doesn't happen."

"But it's going to happen one day, you know it." I whispered, unbuttoning her shorts.

She sighed and looked down at me. "What are you doing?"
"Can I? I like your stomach,"

"...Do as you wish."

I pressed my hands against her cool stomach, "What was the story about, again?"

"Aww, you were terribly sleepy, babydoll," she lifted my chin up and leaned down to kiss my bottom lip. I half heartedly kissed her back.

"I was going to tell you the story of my ex-girlfriend." She explained, sitting back up.

That certainly did sound intriguing.

"Who would break up with you?"
"It's a bit of a long one,"

"At least I get you."

She just snorted.

"You better start before I fall asleep again. I always fall asleep."

Cleo smiled and began to run her fingers through my hair, it was as if she was trying to put me to sleep. I felt incredibly content.

"Her name was Namara, she was beautiful,"

Namara? The girl with her blood in a bag?

I ignored it, I would ask her later.
"Paint me the picture." I closed my eyes.

"Mm, well, she had this lovely, dark, warm skin, and these...brown eyes that just hypnotized you whenever she looked at you."

"Were you submissive when you were younger?"
"You may only imagine the things I think about you, Marine. In my dreams maybe."