#22#

Tae:u know wat I'm saying(says in his deep and sexy voice while coming close to her caging her between him and wall)
Y/n: stay there .d-dont come near me.(stops him by her hands)
Tae:do u like to touch me princess (smirk)
Y/n: y-you(pointing her finger to him)wt do u think u r doing.r u trying to divert the topic 🤨?
Tae:y do u think like that🤨
Y/n :first answer my question 😐
Tae:first answer my question 😐
Y/n:youuu
Tae:yes I'm__
Y/n:yah you
Tae:yes me😊
Y/n:yah will u tell me or not
Tae:sry I'm busy bye(gives her peck on her cheek and leaves from there before getting beating from her)

Taepov:(oh god her cheeks are sho softie i wanna eat her cheeks.how did i got that much courage to give a peck.will she think bad abt me aish whatever I will make her fall for me.she is making me crazy without doing anymore to me wat if she do things ahh)(blushing like crazy thinking)

Y/npov: (wat just happened.did he just kiss me on my cheek.wait he escaped easily from giving explanation.wat is he hiding.i have to be careful with him.wat if he sell me to some mafia.i think I am  over reading fictional stories 🤦🏻‍♀️I got crazy aish this is all becoz of him.)

At downstairs:
Jin:(sees Taehyung coming while blushing)yah Taehyung y r u blushing...wat happened? Did u explain everything to her
Taehyung:Hyung she is interrogating me like I'm some kind of criminal 🥲🥲by the way where is that shorty..i surely can tell that ashamu girl is very violent she might broke his bones by now🙂🙂
Jimin:(comes there while slightly limping but trying so hard to cover it by walking normally)hey jin hyung, is there something to eat🙂(sees Taehyung looking at him with doubtful eyes)yah Taehyung, y r u looking at me like that?
Taehyung:I can understand ur pain jiminah ...did she beat u?
Jimin:How? How did u get to know that? I managed to walk perfectly right 🥲🥲
Taehyung:u forgot we r soulmates bro🙂🙂so tell me wat happened? Did u explain everything to her? U told u will convince her to stay here🤨🤨
Jimin:as soon as I proposed her she started throwing things at me and the lamp hit my leg so i got hurt...u know she is crazy🙂when I asked her y she is throwing things at me she replied like I will express my happiness by throwing things...who does this type of things when they r happy ..weird right 🥲🥲and wat about u?
Taehyung:i didn't explain her anything...she is interrogating me so i left from there 😁😁