#19#

Tae pov:
Currently we're outside the dorm at which my babygirl is staying.when we reached here the guard didn't let us in so we bribed him with money nd came here.i slowly took the keys of the room of my babygirl nd went inside to see my love sleeping peacefully nd when i observed her closely i noticed some dry tear stains it made my heart ache.i felt sry for not being with her that tym.i think she got scared of him.i will protect her from now on.i peck her forehead and took a cloth containing chloroform nd kept it near her nose.after i made sure that she is in deep sleep i took her out of her dorm.

Jimin pov:

After we reached the girls dorm we went to our girls room nd took them with me tbh at first i didn't like the idea but now i have to coz i didn't have any choice to protect them.we fastly took them out nd went to our dorm.

At dorm

Jin pov:
Here we're getting worried abt those two who went out without telling us .i swear i will fry them in my pink frying pan.i think i have to inform pdnim that they r missing just when I'm abt to call him,the door bell rang and i went to open it to see nd when i got there i got shocked.

Jungkook:hyung y r u looking like u have seen a ghost.
Jin:............
Tae:yah hyung will u move aside i have to make her lay on my bed.yah kookie drag jin hyung along I'll will explain u all everything later ok
Jungkook:ok hyung.jiminishi u too brought a girl here 😯
Jin:(after coming into the world)yah taehyung nd jimin wat the hell is going on here.wat r u doing with these girls.wait y did u both kidnapped them.is there something that i'm missing.if u both won't open ur mouth u won't have food for a month.mind explain it🙂(🔪)

After tae nd jimin left the girls in the room they came back to living room to explain everything.
Jin: so i want u both to tell everything if ur doing good then i will let u do if not then i will tell pdnim nd also ur not allowed to roam outside.
Tae:hyung it's not like that.i believe i did right thing.so wt happened is......(explained everything that happened in her university nd how he took decision) that's all happened hyung.
Jin:oh it's ok but tell us before u go out.And wat if the girls get scared when they know u both kidnapped them.
Jimin: Don't worry hyung.i will take care of it.i know they'll understand.
Tae:(even she wont stay i will make her stay in own way😏)
Jin:tae y r u smirking (is he planning something 🙄)
Tae:nthg hyung I'm just smiling 😊
Jin:(y i feel like he is obsessed with her hah no i think I'm imagining things 🤦‍♂️)
Jimin:gud night hyung I'm sleepy 😴
Jin:yeah gud night.And don't sleep in the girls room, sleep somewhere else.
Tae:hyung plz let us sleep with our love from tomorrow we won't be able to sleep nah(whining)
Jin:aish ok but don't do something stupid ok
Tae:i won't.😁