𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 26: 𝒯𝓌ℴ 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝓉ℯ𝒾𝓃𝓈

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

'This witch! How dare she order me around?!', Kartein shut his eyes again while feeling more annoyed with her.

"Done! You can open your eyes now.", she said.

When Kartein opened his eyes, he was surprised to see Aiza's face close to him.

'What the-?!', he took a step backward to give themselves a distance but Aiza quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to her.

"Don't move.", she whispered. Kartein's face started to turn red when Aiza placed both her hands on his face.

"W-What are you doing?!", Kartein felt embarrassed about what she did.

She then touched Kartein's body and his arms like she was inspecting him. Kartein felt even more embarrassed about what she did so she grabbed her arms and raised them.

"What do you think you're doing? You know I don't like someone touching me.", he tried his best to look intimidating in Aiza's eyes even when he was really flustered by what she did deep inside but Aiza just stared at him innocently, unbothered by what he said and how scary he looks at her.

"long-haired, slender-built body, 6 foot tall...", she murmured. 

Kartein tilted his head as he was feeling confused about what she said. He then took a step backward when he saw Aiza's body started to change.

'Huh? Transformation?'

A scarlet-colored energy started to linger around her body. Her hair started to turn white. Her legs started to grow taller that they could level Kartein's height.

When she finished transforming herself, Kartein's jaw dropped. He couldn't believe what he just saw. Kartein rubbed his eye to confirm whether he was just hallucinating or not but when he looked at her again, Aiza still looks the same.

"H-How??", he mumbled.

"Mr. Kartein! Huh?-", Jiwoo ran, trying to catch up to Kartein but he paused when he saw two Karteins in front of him. Kayden, who was following Jiwoo, also froze at what he saw.

"Mr. Kartein? Which...one of you is, Mr. Kartein?", Jiwoo asked, feeling confused about what he saw.

Without saying a word, Kartein raised his hand. His jaw was still dropped while staring at the person in front of him. Jiwoo widened his eyes when he looked at the other person he faced.

'Wait! Don't tell me the other one is...', Kayden's jaw also dropped when he looked at the other person that copied Kartein's face.

"Miss... Aiza?", Jiwoo asked while looking at the other person with disbelief.

"Heya Jiwoo!", Aiza waved and all of them took a step back. They find it all creepy seeing Kartein's face with a girl's voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'It looks perfect... She even copied the clothes I wear right now.', Kartein stared at Aiza from head to toe while shaking his legs, feeling desperate to know how she did it.

All of them are currently inside Jiwoo's house. Both Kayden and Kartein sat on the couch facing Jiwoo and Aiza.

"So... How did you do it?", Kartein asked while crossing his arms, trying to look cool and not desperate in front of her.

"That's a secret.", Aiza grinned, provoking Kartein and Kayden who were jealous of her transformation.

'This bitch!', both Kartein and Kayden bit their lip, trying to compose themselves. Kartein then sighed and talked to her again.

"Your voice didn't change. So you can only copy someone's physiques.", he said.

"Yeah. But it's alright... I only focused on your body physiques when I'm thinking of transforming myself.", Aiza replied while looking at her hands.

"Did you...perfectly copy all physiques of Kartein? From head to toe?", Kayden asked, feeling a bit of doubt.

"Of course! Can't you see I look exactly like him?", Aiza stood up and turned around, trying to show off her body that looks exactly like Kartein.

"Then... Does that mean you also copied his...", Jiwoo asked hesitantly.

"His what?", Aiza tilted her head while looking at Jiwoo confusedly. Kayden and Kartein also looked at him. Jiwoo gulped, feeling hesitant about whether he'll ask her about it or not.

"His thing... You know... The one that boys had.", Jiwoo said while hesitantly pointing at his bottom. Kartein and Kayden's eyes widened and looked at Aiza. They also wanted to know her answer.

"Of course! It's not like he's even neutered in his human form.", Aiza snorted.

All the boys flinched at what she said. Jiwoo and Kayden started sweating when they felt ominous energy surrounding them.            

When they looked at Kartein, they saw him trembling in anger, looking like he was going to kill Aiza anytime.

'That bitch... Is still talking about me being neutered in my animal form even when she knew it so well I hate being called that way...', he gritted his teeth and glared at the unbothered Aiza.

He stood up and throw a punch at her but Aiza quickly blocked it. She then grabbed Kartein's hair and Kartein grabbed her hair back. Both of them screamed as they are pulling each other's hair.

Meanwhile, Kayden and Jiwoo silently watched them fighting while feeling awkward about seeing two Karteins fighting each other.

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫《𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙲𝙴𝙴𝙳》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें