Prayers.

"Dude, Stan, wake up. You zoned out." Kyle taps me on the shoulder.
"Oh, sorry." I say, still unable to look him in the eyes. I'm not really religious, but I'm internally praying to God that this entire situation doesn't go to shit. I want to stay with Kyle.
"What's going on up there?" Kyle tilts his head. I shrug.
"Not much." I reply. I know im a liar.
He smiles at me gently. "Well, do you wanna talk about what's making you a depressed mess?" Kyle talks to me. It irritates me and I get mad.
"Depressed mess?? Is that what you think I am, Kyle?!" I stand up angrily, but I find myself weak and dizzy. I got up too fast. I fall back on my ass on the bed.
"Sorry. I'm just trying to ask if anything else is bothering you..." Kyle tells me. I look down at the ground. "Yeah, I'm sorry for getting mad. Uhm... anyway, yeah. I just sit here in my room and my parents are constantly arguing and all music sounds like shit so I'm forced to listen to it and- do you ever have intrusive thoughts of dying, or like, killing yourself?" I blurt out.
"What?" He answers back.
"Nothing." I say.
"...Okay!" Kyle says. I think he heard what I said. He then immediately switches up and grabs my shoulders. "Do you know how worrying it is to hear that, Stanley?! I love you, the rest of the guys love you, and so does your family, even if they and we all suck at times!" Kyle shakes me slightly.
I accidentally end up looking up at him, and then throw up.
"BLEGHH-"
"Awh, sick, dude! I-I need to clean up... one moment." Kyle looks like he's gonna be sick. I know he's a germaphobe. "Mrs. Marsh!! Stanley's been sick!" He stands up, opening the door and yelling to my mom.

I love you, Kyle.