Ch: 21

[narrators pov]

From so on Wally and howdy along with the team continued to search for the missiles. They searched Poland and found the missile in Warsaw..and then they found the other missile in Germany by the Neuschwanstein Castle in the woods ready to be aimed into the center of the country. And there was one more stop they needed to find for the last missile. Russia.

[3rd person pov]

Wally and howdy were at a lovely restaurant called "Mò yī de cāntīng" Wally and howdy were eating their food while the others talked to each other. Howdy wiped his mouth with a napkin and listened to Frank and Barnaby's conversation.

"First off how can you know?" Barnaby said
"Barnaby if you jump off a building and still managed to land on a mat IT can still hurt you!" Frank said "agreed to disagree" barnaby said as he crossed his arms. "How- how is that! You know what I'm not gonna fight with you" Frank said "cuz you have nothing to prove I'm wrong" barnaby said in a singing tone "BARN-" "Frank no." Eddie said as he grabbed his shoulder.

Howdy chuckled and he looks outside. He stopped smiling when he saw a from familiar man outside the restaurant, Howdy cleared his throat quietly. "I'll be back I'm just gonna get some fresh air" howdy said.
Wally looked at howdy confused but before he could say anything Wally walked away.

Howdy walked toward the exit and opens the door. He walked outside and now was looking at the man.

"Detective pillar" The chief said walking toward him. "Chief. How did you find me?" Howdy said. "I tracked your jet what on earth are you doing here?!" The chief said. "Why did you come here." Howdy said. "I tracked your jet when I found out you traveled to 2 different country's, this isn't a vacation pillar your supposed to be helping me at the station to track Wallace!" The chief replied. Howdy rolls his eyes a bit and crossed his arm. "Well why aren't you at the station researching to find Wallace?" Howdy said.

"This is not about me pillar! You shouldn't be in china, come on let's go take your jet and fly back to the untied states." The chief said, And 2 other officers got out of their cars and walked toward howdy. Then the restaurants doors opened and wally along with the others walked out. The chief looked behind him to see

Barnaby, Julie, Frank, Eddie, sally, poppy.

And wally. He didn't have his mask on or his hoodie..

The chief immediately pulled out his gun and so did the other two cops. "HOWDY there's Wallace!" The chief said. Howdy immediately turned his head and faced wally who was now nervous. "Detective pillar arrest him!" The chief said as he tossed howdy hand cuffs and still held his gun straight at Wally. Howdy looked at the cuffs and back at the chief. "Detective arrest that monster!" A cop said. Howdy clenched the cuffs and closed his eyes before sighing. He opened his eyes and turned toward Wally. Everyone looks at howdy.

Wally and howdy stair at each other for a couple seconds.

Howdy opened the cuffs and walked toward him. The others were shocked, and so was Wally. He got both of Wally's wrists. Howdy and Wally looked at each other.

[Clip]

Wally blinked at howdy confused and he looked at his wrists to see that howdy didn't cuff Wally's wrists. But he just closed the cuffs and put them in Wally's hands, He looked at Wally one last time. Both heard the cops start to approach them but howdy turned around and kicked one of the cops stomachs leading them to fall back and drop their gun. "Detective?! what are-" howdy shut the chief up when he punched him in his face. The 2nd officer ran at howdy put he punched him in the stomach and kicked his side.

"We have to go." Howdy said, everyone complied and they started to run.

Everyone ran toward the jet, But they were also followed by cop cars..howdy turned his head and jumped into the air leading his wings to sprout through his shirt, He turned his full body around and looked at the speeding cop cars.

He then flapped as hard as he can leading the wind from his large wings to stop the cars and push them back. Howdy drops to the ground and ran toward the others.

They soon reached the jet but then guns started to fire at them, Howdy immediately opened his wings and protected the others from the speeding bullets, Everyone got inside while howdy shielded them.

Howdy finally got inside and Wally closed the jet door. Howdy lowers his wings and fell to his knees, Wally immediately went to howdy. But howdy with all of his might got up and walked toward the flight deck and sat in the chair. He pushed a couple buttons and held the center stick and the jet started to move straight down the path.

But howdy looked at the window beside him to see the Chief pointing a gun at him.
Howdy ducked after the chief fired at the window but instead of hitting howdy's head it hit his wing, Howdy groaned and held the center stick forward and the jets landing gear rose up and the jet started to fly in the air.

Howdy leaned his head back up and saw he was above the ground and flying into the sky. He exhaled and looked over at the auto pilot button and pushed it, He hissed in pain as his wing touched his arm accidentally, Howdy exited the flight deck to see everyone. Wally immediately went over to howdy and hugged him..but howdy flinched as he touched his wings.

Wally leaned back and quietly gasped when he saw howdy's wings.

Julie covered her mouth and held Sally's hand.

[very lazy example]

[very lazy example]

Howdy's antennas lower and he closed his eyes and looked down, Wally pulled howdy into a hug again and held him tight but carefully and howdy hugged back.

[sorry if it went to fast I am tired so please comment if you want and vote if you'd like as well and have a good day/night!]