Ch: 6

Howdy woke up to the sound of people talking. He blinked his eyes and slowly started to adjust to the rooms light.He groaned as he sat up. "Oh thank god detective your awake!" The chief said. Howdy rubbed his neck and then turned his head over to the dart. "What the hell happened" an officer asked. "I...I felt dizzy and I passed out" howdy replied. "Where is the little guy?" The chief asked.

"I...I don't know" howdy said finally standing up. The chief sighed and looked at howdy rubbing his neck. "Fuck...well we will get him again don't worry detective. Then finally put that bastard in jail" the chief said. Howdy slowly remembered what Wally said. He wanted to tell the truth. But he knew it would cause suspicion to the chief and probably send some suspicious behavior to himself.

Howdy nodded. He walked out the interrogation room with some officers and the chief. Then he felt something in his pocket. "I'll be back. I have to use the restroom" howdy said. The chief nodded
And howdy walked down the hall and toward a restroom.

He closes the door and lifted his hand toward his suit pocket and pulled out a folded paper towel. He opened it

He thought about it for a couple seconds

He thought about it for a couple seconds. He didn't know if he lost trust in him or not. Since well. He got darted and this is a spy after all. He could lose his job, He sighed and put the paper towel back in his pocket.

[10:12]

Howdy gotten out of his car and walked over to the playground. It was dark. He could hear the crickets.

He went over to the swing and sat down.
He swayed back and forth on the swing.

Then he felt Hûngry.
He closed his eyes and took a breath.

Then he hard footsteps approaching him.

He opened his eyes to see the little guy or known as "Wallace darling"

"Hello howdy, I'm glad you considered to meet me here" Wally said. "Uh huh, I didn't really want to since y'know. The dart" howdy said. "Hey that was one of my teammates" Wally said crossing his arms.
"Well will you finally explain to me what you know?" Howdy said. Wally nodded

"So the museum incident. I stole some files on a drive there and placed it inside my monitor at my headquarters. I haven't really read them yet since half the files were deleted by some hack. But I do know this for sure" Wally said. "They have PJ-10 missiles around at least 4 different states, not just in America, but also in Poland, Germany, Russia. Each one has 3 missiles in each" Wally ended.

"Do you know the motive of the person that's gonna launch it?" Howdy asked. "Sadly no. I don't even know who the person is actually, but at the cake warehouse there were at least maybe 10-11 woman there and one specific woman was holding blueprints Maybe of the missile. So if I can get those blueprints maybe there is a way for me to disable each one" Wally said. Howdy nodded and took that in for a second. "And I need your help detective" Wally said. Howdy looked at Wally.

"You need my help?" Howdy replied.
"Yes I need your help with the research and the clues. Your a detective and I'm going to have to have some help with this" Wally said. "What about your team?" Howdy said.

"Sally is a weapon maker she does not know how to fight. Eddie is a builder he knows how to fight it's just he is not that strong. Frank is a hacker he does not know to fight. Barnaby is a tracker he maybe big but he would not hurt a fly. Julie is very smart yes but she does not even know how to throw a punch, poppy is a very good driver. She is a pick up artist at best but she has never been in a fight. " Wally said. "And what makes you think I can fight" howdy said. "Detective you are a cop kinda. You went through basic training and plus I can tell you know how to fight" Wally said.

Howdy looked away a bit. "So, howdy. Do you think you can help me with this?" Wally said. Wally put his hand up.

Howdy looked down. Howdy lowers his hand Down. They locked hands with each other.

And they both shook hands.

"I will help you Wally."