Ch: 4

Wally was on the computer looking at different researches on the missile, he didn't know where the missile was going to launch. He needed to find out so he can protect as much people as he can.
"Wally are you...holy- when did you buy this" barnaby said immediately distracted by the new desk top.

[example kinda]

[example kinda]

"Oh I bought it a week ago, anyways what do you need?" Wally asked. "I was going to ask are you done researching on the missile" barnaby said. Wally sighed and shook his head "hm..I think I have an idea where another clue or map is to find the missile" barnaby said.

"Today I got an alert on my pc of a break in at the old cake warehouse, the people in there could be part of the whole missile launch" barnaby said. "How could you be sure that they are a part of it?" Wally asked "cuz who breaks in a cake warehouse. It's the only place people would never go cuz how much it's collapsing giving a reason to set plans there" Barnaby answered. Wally nodded his head slowly. "Okay.. I guess I'll go tonight" Wally said. "Don't forget to put on your mask" barnaby said pointing at him jokingly "yeah I know to put on my mask" Wally said. Barnaby nodded his head and leaving the room. Wally looked back at his desktop and set the location to the warehouse.

[4 hours later 9:50]

"Remember Wally if things get to rough throw this at them" Eddie said holding a small circular device "what does it do again?" Wally asked. "When you grab the device and push this button right here, you have to immediately throw it. and As soon as it touches the ground it flashes your attacker/enemy for a temporary amount of time for you to easily run or grab the stuff you need" Eddie said.
Wally nodded and puts on his ear piece.
"Oh! Come with me I just built this this so you can have a getaway" Eddie said.

Wally followed Eddie toward the garage.
He turned on the light and lets Wally see.
Wally saw a very modern looking motorcycle. "Oh wow" Wally said "right? It's a MV Agusta F4 R 312" Eddie said "oh. That's a interesting bike name" Wally said.
"Or what Frank likes to call it the wally bike" Eddie said "okay that's a bit better" Wally said. He walked towards it and sat on it. He started it by pushing a single button, it glowed bright blue and red "woah" Wally said "and don't worry about people trying to steal it, it only works with your finger print that you just added when you pushed the button" Eddie said.

"Thanks Eddie" Wally said. He put both of his feet on the pegs and drove off.

"Golly this bike is really fast." Wally said.
He decided to go into the city.
He gripped the handles and turned it to go faster. He then arrived at a highway. He drove on it and could see the city's bright lights.

He drove into the city passing by people and different shops and studios

He rushed passed a green light and took a sharp left.

He went into some old parts of the city.
Then he saw the abandoned cake warehouse. He let go of the handles and took a stop. He looked around and then heard peoples conversations echoing outside the warehouse. He grabbed his mask and put it on. He quickly and quietly walked into the warehouse and went toward the voices.

Wally poked his head around the corner and saw a woman talking to some woman
"Okay ladies you know what the plan is. By the 23rd we have to go meet down the boss at the headquarters to finally release the missile, since the last men gotten arrested it's our job to keep this pretty thing right here safe" the woman said holding some blueprints. "now do you ladies understand to keep an eye out for the little blue guy so he won't take this?" The lady said. Wally rolled his eyes. He knew who the "little blue guy" was.

The other woman's nodded and stood up holding guns and some holding machetes.
Wally backed away slowly and looked up. He saw a wall he can climb over to get a better view of the place. He ran over to the wall and jumped. He climbed up and crawled. He looked over to see a woman holding a gun looking around. "I don't like to hurt woman but.." Wally jumped down on her and hit the carotid side of the neck making the woman get knocked out.

He looked around to see no one. "Okay. I see no one around me." Wally said quietly. "Wally you need to get out of there quick. The police must've finally gotten an alert of people breaking in the warehouse" Frank said in the ear piece. Wally walked carefully over to some stacks of paper and some safes that haven't been opened yet.

Wally carefully picked the papers up and looked at them. It was all just random blueprints of the warehouse.

"Ah Wallace your here!" A girl said in a country accent. Wally sighed and turned around to see the woman holding the real blueprints. "Haven't your mom ever told you to keep your hands to yourself" the girl said raising the gun at Wally. Wally put his hands up halfway. Then he saw the other ladies coming in. "I'd suggest you leave little guy, we don't wanna hurt a child after all" the woman said. "Y'know for a child like me. I must be a baby Einstein." Wally said before closing his eyes smiling more. The woman now looked at wally confused.

a flash of light went off blinding her and the ladies immediately "AURGH YOU FUCKER" she screamed. Wally then opened his eyes and tried to take the blueprints away from her but she shot making Wally jump and fall. The woman's vision was blurry and she blinked her eyes a bit 
She pointed the gun at wally
"Now I'm going to make sure you can't see no more." The woman said.

Then they all heard people running inside the warehouse. "POLICE HANDS IN THE AIR" an officer shouted. The woman kicked Wally's side and ran away along with the other ladies. He opened his eyes and immediately got up and ran away from the officers. "WALLY! Get on your bike and head back immediately!" Barnaby said in the ear piece.

Wally then blacked out as something hit the back of his head.