Ch: 14

Wally was waiting outside the headquarters for howdy. It was 6:07. Then he saw howdy's car driving in the distance. Howdy then parked his car and got out. He walked toward Wally and hugged him and almost immediately Wally hugged back. Wally then grabbed howdy's hand and lead him toward the entrance. And they walked in to see a lobby But it wasn't like any other lobby Howdy knew.

"Oh my

"Oh my..." howdy said amazed. Wally chuckled softly. Wally lead howdy toward the elevator and Wally pressed the button.
"If I didn't know what this place was I would have assumed it to be a a really fancy hotel" howdy said making Wally chuckle. "Yeah I would have assumed that to" Wally said. Then the elevator opened. They both stepped in and the elevator door closed. Wally pressed a couple buttons and howdy felt the elevator start to rise. Wally looked up at howdy who seemed a bit nervous.

"Is everything alright howdy?" Wally asked letting go on howdy's hand and took a step closer to him. Howdy looked down at Wally and smiled. "Yes everything's alright." Howdy replied.
The elevator doors opened to see everyone talking to each other. They all turned their heads toward howdy and Wally. "Hello everyone!" Wally said grabbing howdy a bit and they both stepped out. "This is-"detective howdy. We know" barnaby said.

Wally closed his eyes in frustration "Julie.." he said under his breath. "What we're you thinking about bringing an enemy here!" Frank said. Howdy was just standing their more nervous than before. "I tried to tell him it was a bad idea" Julie said. Wally eyes her. "Guys let me-" "no. I said to you he could be dangerous and you didn't even listen" Julie said interrupting Wally. "Calm down Julie. He doesn't look like he brought anything dangerous here." Barnaby said. They all faced howdy making his antennas lower. But Wally went in front of him and crossed his arms.

"May I please introduce him to you guys PROPERLY" Wally said a bit loud Making most of them straighten their backs. Wally sighed and held howdy's arm. "you already know who howdy is. And he is going to be helping us with the missiles. He is no threat and will not even do anything to you all." Wally said.

Barnaby smiled and held out his hand "I'm barnaby welcome" he said. Howdy was surprised. he lifted his arm. and they shook hands with each other. Poppy moved infront of him. "I'm poppy welcome" she said. Eddie then grabbed Frank and they both went infront of poppy "I'm Eddie and this here is Frank welcome" Eddie said. Despite Frank not really trusting howdy he still made a smile. Then sally skipped infront of Frank and Eddie "I'm sally you probably know me from darting you, sorry about that but welcome" sally said. Howdy actually is very surprised they all took it well and actually introduced themselves to him.

Then one person was left Julie.
She didn't even shake his hand or even introduce herself she just walked off.

[I love Julie so much but in this story IM SORRY]

Sally turned around to see Julie walk to her room and close the door. Sally sighed and she knew she needed time to get used to howdy being here. "Anyways can I show howdy around!" Sally said excited like a toddler who got their first toy. "can I come to?" Poppy asked. Wally chuckled and he nodded and sally took howdy's hand and walked off along with poppy. "I like howdy he seems cool" barnaby said. "Even though he didn't talk" he said jokingly. Wally chuckled softly. He was glad everyone seemed to be fine with howdy, well. Mostly everyone

[20 minutes later]

Wally was on his desktop reading the files and writing it down and also taking a few glances on the blueprints. Then he heard his door opening. He turned his chair to see howdy enter. "Geez this place is Just huge. And they weren't kidding. They showed mè everything on everything floor" howdy said cracking his back. "They were running and jumping like toddlers. It almost broke my back running after them" howdy said. Wally laughed to that. "Hey that's not funny" howdy said chuckling. Wally got up and hugged him gently. "Well aren't you just a fan of hugging" howdy said hugging him back.

Wally smiled And stoped hugging howdy.
Wally then walked over to his desktop and sat down. Howdy walked over as well and looked at the blueprints. He then crouched onto one knee cuz how short the table was.
Then Wally's face got hot when howdy's fur /skin touched his own and it sent a shiver up his spine And howdy noticed.
"Are you alright darling?" Howdy asked.
Wally blushed crimson red to the sound of that nickname and he looked at howdy.
Howdy laughed at that then nudged Wally's arm. "Nothin wrong with saying your last name Wally" howdy said with a chuckle.

Wally chuckled and then kissed howdy's cheek making howdy go red. "Consider that payback" Wally said and he continued to read the blueprints. "Oh that's not fair!" Howdy said and he started to tickle Wally.
Wally started to laugh and he tried to push howdy but he couldn't since he was to weak while laughing. Then their faces got close. A bit to close. Then the door opened and they both looked to see sally. Sally looked at Wally then howdy. "Did I ruin your guy's make out session?" Sally asked now giving a smug face. Wally's face turned almost the color red. Howdy laughed and then shook his head.

"Okay good! Also howdy Frank is asking if you'd like to stay for dinner. And get to know more about us" sally asked. "Sure I'd love to" howdy replies. sally nodded and closed the door.