Ch: 9

It's been about a couple days since howdy and Wally last talked.
Howdy was busy with work or was hanging out with Rosie. While Wally was also busy with research.

[wallys pov]

I leaned my head down and rubbed my eyes. I was tired and bored. All I could really do was research. I didn't want to go around sally cuz she would ask questions. And I just don't want to go around the others cuz they are all busy.

Then I heard a knock at my door.
"Come in" I said turning my chair around.
The door knob turned and the door opened.
And sally popped her head around. "Heya Wally watcha doin" sally said. "I'm researching. What do you need sally" I asked. "Well I was just wondering how your boy troubles have been goin" sally said sitting on my bed and doing a smug face at me. I haven't forgotten about that day, but I hated how my mind brought it back up.
"Well don't expect anything coming okay?" I said before turning around and looking through stuff "what, why?" Sally asked.

I sighed and side eyed her a bit before turning back to my computer.
"What happened?" Sally asked with a tone of concern. "nothing happened, it's just..he's straight and is hanging out with a girl named Rosie a lot So don't get your hopes up anymore alright?" I said. "Wally.." sally said with a hint of empathy. "It's not like I care. I mean I didn't really like him. I have only known him for a couple days sally, my emotions gets mixed up and sometimes they get confused so I am not really surprised" I said. I wasn't lying. But it kinda hurt to say it. "Wally of course you like him a lot!. I mean it's a very legendary thing for Wally darling to like someone!" Sally said.

"Well..it's no use now sally, even if I did like him "a lot"...he's straight. And I'm going to have to except that and get along with my work and forget it ever happened" I said.
"I'm so sorry Wally" sally said. "No need to be, I mean it's just a crush. It's not like I won't ever love someone again" I said. I heard sally sigh and walk out of my room and close my door.

[howdys pov]

Rosie was talking to me about all the stuff she had seen when she was a kid.
Then she stopped and sighed.
"Something wrong?" I asked. "No, nothing it's just I have been having some problems with my love life and I can't seem to fix them" Rosie said. "Oh? What's wrong" I said "well first off I can't even find the right person to even take me on a decent date without them getting bored of me and plus don't even get me started on the whole bad pick up lines." Rosie said with a face of disgust. "I can help" I replied.
She looked at me.

[3rd person pov]

Wally was spinning in his chair looking at the ceiling. Then stoped when he decided he should go on a walk to clear his mind from being all bored and maybe take some fresh air. He walked over to his indoor closet and decided we was going to wear a dark green hoodie with some light baggy jeans.

[2 minutes later]

He walked out of his room and pushed the elevator button "where ya going?" Eddie asked "I'm just going on a walk I'll be back soon" Wally said. Eddie nodded his head and went over to Frank.
The elevator opened and he pushed a couple button and the elevator door closed.

[6 minutes later]
Wally was walking on the sidewalk with his hands in his pocket. He looked at the sky. It was sunset, he smiled and he looked over and saw kids playing in a park. He then saw a Familiar looking person he looked closely

It was howdy and Rosie. Rosie was talking to howdy while howdy listens then Rosie sat up.

Wally's eyes widened...

As Rosie pecked howdy on the lips and kissed his cheek before continuing to talk.

And howdy.
Smiles.

Wally felt his heart shatter. He didn't know for sure if they were really dating. But now he knew.

[LAZY]

[LAZY]

For some reason Wally felt hurt. then felt something run down his cheek. He lifted his hand and touched his face. He looked at his finger and saw it was a tear. A tear?...why?..

Wally turned around and speed walked back toward headquarters.

[6 minutes later]

Wally arrived inside the headquarters and Julie and sally were talking to each other then Julie and sally stoped their conversation and looked at Wally stepping out the elevator "hi wall-" julie and sally saw wally..crying? "Wally what's-" before sally could even finish Wally's room door closed.

Wally ripped off his mask and set it on his desk. He then took off his sweater and put it on his bed. "What t-the hell is g-going on with me?!" Wally said chocking through tears. Then the door opens "Wally are-"

LEAVE.

Wally said in a deep voice. "No, Wally what's wrong?" Sally said. Wally then eyes sally. Sally sighed and closed the door.
Wally stood up and lifted his hands toward his face. And when he looked at his hands they were covered in a black substance.
"No. No no no" Wally repeated. He felt his head start to twitch as his vision slowly started to blur "GOD DAMN IT" wally shouted. He then ran out his bedroom and into the bathroom he opened the medical cabinet and took out a first aid kit. He then grabbed a needle and some injection.

He put the needle inside the injection and injected something into the needle.
Wally saw his vision start to black out.
Then he put the needle up to his skin and injected himself. His vision immediately went back to normal. Wally slowly took the injection out and placed it on the counter. He backed away as he felt like jelly. He slowly walked out the bathroom and h to his bedroom. He then plopped down on the bed and immediately went to sleep.