c.6 meet me under the bleachers

SIX, hitch ⋆✉︎➶
october, fifth week
of school- friday

SIX, hitch ⋆✉︎➶october, fifth week of school- friday

6. Meet Me Under the Bleachers

(Song during opening:
Paper Planes - M.I.A)

      HITCH NEVER LACKED CONFIDENCE. Something about the way she carried herself was intangible and desirable. People took notice of her for it, envied her for it.

She loved dance growing up. And with her parents unimaginable wealth she always had the best costumes and overall the best everything. It wasn't her parent's wealth that made her a star, however, because all on her own, under that sparkling spotlight; she shined. She knew once that trophy was in her grip, that everyone of those catty bitches wanted to be her. And that feeling was amazing.

Unfortunately, she didn't make it on Dancing with the Stars since when she was nine she got permanently banned from her local dancing company. Like it was a total accident when she spilled paint on a girl's costume, then her hands had accidentally pushed a girl off stage, and I mean it just kind of slipped when she called another girl a "floozy whore with no talent."

Hitch was never good at making the 'right choices', but hell she would always make it look like she owned every decision she made. That's what she planned on doing today as she took her bangs from their hair rollers. It had been over a week since her secret had been revealed from this dumb website, but she had yet to talk to Keith Shadis about it. He must have heard something via the Lacrosse team since he had been avoiding her all week.

Although confidence was key—so was being hot. I mean, Kylie Jenner wouldn't have become a billionaire if it wasn't for her plump lips. And Cleopatra wouldn't have been able to seduce her way into an empire if it wasn't for her being a total bombshell.

Hitch wore Keith's favorite Christa Dior perfume and a new black shirt. It was cropped and it made her boobs look extra good. As she got ready, she wondered why she liked Keith so much, in all honesty she didn't really know. In a way, he just drew her to him. She wasn't in love with him or anything, but like—she actually liked him. He was mature and strong. Strangely handsome too. Last year, while she cheered on the sidelines her eyes weren't on the Lacrosse players; rather they were on their coach.

Her old middle school cheer coach, Britney, used to say she had a big mouth. I mean, she was kind of right. Since even the most important secrets Hitch could not keep contained. After Keith and her fourth hookup she had told Historia all about it. And no staff members were supposed to know about the website, but after the first secret about Marlo was revealed she kind of spilled to Keith about the blog and Marlo being written about. He didn't really take notice of it then, but after the Lacrosse players started making comments about them last week, he probably realized the whole school other than the staff knew about them. But anyways screw Britney since Hitch was now the cheer captain and screw keeping secrets.