c.4 little miss perfect

FOUR, historia ⋆✉︎➶
september, fourth week
of school - monday

FOUR, historia ⋆✉︎➶september, fourth week of school - monday

4. Little Miss Perfect ——

(Opening Song:
Good Looking - Suki Waterhouse)

      HISTORIA REISS SEEMINGLY HAD THE PERFECT LIFE. She was well liked around the school, beautiful, excelled in her hobbies, and had the privilege of dating one of the school's most popular boys, a senior, Reiner Braun. Historia also came from money and a loving family, a privilege which did not go unnoticed by her peers. Her father, Rod Reiss, was a politician in the state of California. Government officials predicted Reiss would even be the governor of California in a few more years.

On the surface Historia's life was perfect, or at least that what she desperately tried to have everyone believe. She played the role perfectly, she had to, with so much at stake. In reality her home life was anything but loving.

You could say things went wrong fifteen years ago when her father went on a business trip. The trip turned sour when her father cheated by fucking the wrong prostitute, resulting in Historia's birth. At first, Rod Reiss didn't even know that the woman he screwed was pregnant, that was until she knocked on his doorstep with a newborn infant and demanded that he give her money. Turns out, Historia's mom only kept her because she wanted to use Historia as leverage to blackmail her father.

With being an important politician, his career would have been at stake if a scandal like this were to get out. Historia's mother agreed to keep quiet about Rod's infidelity under two conditions; one that Rod would send her at least 10k each month, and two that he would agree to take full custody of Historia. Feeling as if he had no options, Rod agreed and Historia's real mom left for good.

Rod's plan for the press was to tell everyone that he and his wife had just conceived and gave birth to another child in secret to avoid the limelight. A cunning lie, which the majority of the citizens, as well as the other politicians believed. From then on, Rod's wife essentially became Historia's step mom/pretend biological mom. In public Historia was always instructed to call her mother, while behind the closed doors of their mansion Historia preferred to refer to her by her real name of Heather. Historia still wondered to this day, how much the general public really believed. I mean Historia was the only one in the family with long blonde hair. Everyone else in the family either had black or dark brown. I guess people could make assumptions, but they would never know for sure.

From what Historia could gather from her older siblings, Heather was furious at first when she discovered Rod had cheated on her. It took a long time for them to forgive each other, but eventually they did for the sake of the political positions they were both in, and their children. And when Historia says children, she means the children those two had together. Just because Historia was supposed to be Heather's fake daughter, didn't mean they had a bond.