Five

Lost? Describe it.

Is it a feeling? An emotion? Is it just a verb that we've made into something more?

Wrong. It's all wrong.

It's an adjective but is that the right one to describe Valentina?

She doesn't feel lost anymore, she feels safe and sound.

Untouchable.

She has finally found somewhere where she feels like the cruel world can't take her into it's grasp...

How long will it last?

Valentina Nanu Rodriguez's POV

I woke up the next morning with Ivy laying on my chest so I couldn't really move much.

She was so peaceful but when I saw the time I knew I had to disturb the peace.

"Ivy, my love, get up," I gentely shook her until she sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning Aunty" she said stretching and getting off the bed.

I got up and followed her into her bed room. "Good morning love. We're gonna go to the mall today okay," I told her as she grabbed her slippers, "So you want breakfast here or somewhere else?"

She thought about it for a second then yellled "Ihop!" then began dancing around.

"Okay go brush your teeth while I get your clothes out."

With that she almost ran to the bathroom to get ready.

I picked her out a pair of light blue jeans, a white top and a hot pink button up with a pair of her jordans and I decided to match her outfit so I got the same thing out for me.

When she was done in the bathroom I helped her get dressed and put her hair into two buns before I went to get ready myself.

I almost forgot but I had to let Ethan know that we were going to Ihop and ask him if he wanted some.

I smiled as I put my phone down and went back into my room to put my clothes on

Since it was more of a simplier outfit it took like 5 minutes to put on.