"That's right. The coach of our school liked my playing and now he's preparing me for the first match." Minjae immediately answered and looked at me slyly like a secret friend
It seems that the childish jealousy of his father did not go unnoticed by Minjae himself.

"Gyeonh, you are so cool." Minjae secretly whispered to me, happy with his father's attention, and put his head on my shoulder.

"Why don't you tell me?" obsessed with jealousy, Taehyung asked seconds later and quickly rolled down the window to breathe fresh air.

" I wanted to tell Gyeong first. I knew it would make her very happy." Minjae exclaimed without thinking too much, and with his words, he made Kim Taehyung's envy target.

"Here's the stop," I shouted after taking into account the speed of the car and the proximity of the stop but Taehyung didn't even listen, he continued to move forward.

"Signing your contract and preparing Minjae took a long time. You can't get
there by bus, so I'll drop you off near the school." He immediately said and once more checked the clock.

It was obvious that he was in a hurry, but he still couldn't trust Minjae only me.

Thanks to Taehyung, we reached Minjae's school in ten minutes. The proud businessman parked his car near the school, one street back, and allowed us to get off at the most sheltered place.

"Gyeong, hurry up, hurry up. Minsung had just crossed the street." I was about to chase Minjae, who was jumping out of the car when Taehyung stopped me.

"You know, I don't like Minjae's attitude toward you," he warned and checked me from the car mirror.

"It's good. This means that despite everything, you still care about Minjae." I answered the proud Kim immediately with a satisfied smile and left the case in a hurry.

Minjae was my responsibility for the next few years. I didn't want to make any mistake about him.

"Hurry up Gyeong." Excited Minjae called me once again to hurry, as soon as got close to him, he grabbed my hand and ran with me to his new friend.

Minjae's first friend was a smiling cute boy. His caramel eyes were excited to see his friend as well as Minjae.

My son's peer was accompanied by an elder like me but with one difference. She was Minsung's real mother.

"Good morning, Minjae. After meeting the little friends, Minsjng's mother started talking and looked at me with a smile.

"Gyeong, right? I'm Nicole. Minsung's mother." a friendly woman extended her hand to shake my hand as
a sign of greeting and smiling like Minsung.

I also shook the extended hand to greet her and thought about how the unknown woman knew me.

"Minjae told me about you during the training break. I heard you're an artist and preparing for an exhibition. I'm glad you were able to come. At the matches, Minjae felt lonely without his mother." Happy to meet me, Nicole immediately answered my silent questions and continued the way with me this time.

Even though I had already played mother-child with Minjae many
times, I still didn't expect that little monkey would continue this lie with the new society around him.

As soon as he reached the school, Minjae turned back to me.

I straightened up, prepared to listen to him, and looked at the lovely face that smiled at me once more.

"Mom, practice is after the last lesson. Won't you forget?" He once again
looked at me fearfully with wide brown eyes.

"Of course, I'll come, a little monkey," I answered with a smile and tried not
to feel bad hearing the word "mother" that hit my heart.