'Almost perfect'

02

The next morning,Malia woke up,groaning as she opened her eyes.Ian woke up earlier than Malia so instead of resting against ian she was now layed out on the sofa,although her legs were still rested over Carl who was slumped at the other end of the sofa snoring away.

"KIDS! Breakfast!" Fiona yelled from in the kitchen and Malia sat up before looking into the kitchen.Fiona rushed around putting things away,picking things up while cooking breakfast.

"Good morning" ian spoke as he walked into the living room eating a slice of toast.
"Yeah.Morning" Malia mumbled as she pulled her legs off of Carls knee,waking him up in the process.

"Hey,shithead.Breakfasts ready" ian told Carl as he playfully slapped him up the back of his head.
Carl walked off to get his breakfast and Malia took her bag upstairs so she could get ready.She put on a pair of black jeans and a black tank top before pulling her high tops on.She then took her braids out before leaving her hair down and wavy.

As Malia walked into the kitchen her phone began to ring,she pulled it out of her pocket and answered the phone as she grabbed a plate of eggs,mouthing a quick "thank you" to Fiona.

Once she put the phone down,Malia turned to ian who looked at her,waiting for her to speak.
"I can go pick up shithead today" Malia spoke.
"Mickeys getting out?" Ian asked and Malia nodded while eating her eggs.

"Yeah.I'm gonna go pick him up after i've ate these" Malia told him and he took a sip of his drink.
"I'll come with you" ian told her and she shrugged.
"Uh,okay" Malia agreed and the two finished their breakfasts before collecting their stuff to leave.

The two teenagers stood waiting for Mickey outside of the gate.
"Here he comes" Malia pointed as Mickey walked out of the door,his regular clothes on and a brown paper bag in his hand.

"You know,you didn't have to come with me" Malia told ian who shrugged.
"Bad neighbourhood" Ian nodded and Malia frowned at him.

"We live in a bad neighbourhood" Malia reminded him and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah but we're related to the bad people in our bad neighbourhood" ian shrugged and Malia watched as Mickey walked towards the two.

"What the hell's he doing here?" Mickey asked confused as he looked at ian.
"Hey,Mick" ian smiled and Malia shrugged.

"He thought i needed protection" Malia smirked and Mickey smiled.
"Oh yeah?" Mickey started as he reached his arms out to pull his sister into a hug.

"You may think you know my sister.But you don't know my sister until you've fought my sister" Mickey finished.

"She's protecting your ass" mickey added as he pulled out of the hug.
"You smell like barbecue sauce" Malia frowned and Mickey looked at her.

"Smell like what?" Mickey asked as he proceeded to give her a titty twister.
"Ow! What did dad tell you?" Malia told him as she grabbed a handfull of his hair and pulled on it.

"Ow! Fuck the police?" Mickey guessed and Malia tightened her grip on his wrist.
"No titty twisters now that i'm a C cup" Malia reminded him as she pushed him away from her.

"C cup? Bitch,you wish" Mickey replied as he held his head,where Malia had just pulled on his hair.
"Hey! Fuck you,Fuck you and especially Fuck you" Mickey yelled as he pointed his middle fingers at three of the guards.