'Red-head'

02

The sun sat high in the sky on the Saturday morning as Malia layed,fast asleep amongst her duvet and pillows.

Malia's door creaked open and Mandy stepped into the dark room,walking slowly over to her sister who was still passed out sleeping.

She sat beside her sister and placed her hands on the younger girls shoulders before shaking her awake gently.Of course like every other Milkovich,Malia didn't take well to being woke up as she immediately shot back holding up her fist.When she realised it was her sister,her body relaxed allowing her to lay back down on her pillow.

"Malia.Can you come out with me.I need to get a few things,and all of my friends have ditched me" Mandy asked politely as she looked down.Malia knew mandy was still thinking about what the red-headed gallagher,did or didn't do so she agreed.

After getting dressed into her usual dark attire of grey jeans and a black long sleeve tshirt,Malia made her way out of her room.

She made eye contact with Mickey who quickly made a move towards the bathroom.
"No! Mickey i gotta pee!" Malia yelled banging on the locked bathroom door.

"Ugh asshole!" Malia yelled loudly.While her brother was in the bathroom,she decided to grab a glass of water for herself.

After she had finally been to the toilet,Malia and Mandy set off on their journey to wherever Mandy wanted to go.

"These are cute" Mandy observed as she held up a pair of boots.Malia nodded in agreement though she didn't actually like the boots but whatever made Mandy happy.

"Mandy?" Malia asked as they walked away from one of the stores.Mandy looked at her sister waiting for what she was going to say next.
"What did ian do that was so bad? He seems so sweet" Malia asked and just before she could get an answer by just her luck,the two were interrupted.

"Mandy? Mandy.Hey!" A voice yelled and the two girls turned around.
"Get away from me you fucking perv" Mandy fired and Malia observed the clearly stressed,worried red head.

"We need to talk" Ian begged and Mandy linked arms with her sister.
"Your a dead man ian gallagher! Fucking dead!" Mandy yelled pointing her finger at the boy who stood looking as if he was about to explode with stress.

Mandy yanked on her sisters arm and the two turned around to walk away until they paused when they heard something,they never thought they would hear.

"I'm gay"

Malia turned around and looked at ian,giving him a small smile.Mandy however,she turned around and looked him dead in the eye,a hint of guilt shining in her eyes.

"Thats why you didn't want to have sex with me?" Mandy asked not in a judgy way but it helped Malia clicked onto what was going on.

Ian nodded and Mandy paused for a minute.
"Okay.I'm sorry.I'll call my brothers off" Mandy nodded and ian let out a sigh of relief.

"Now we gotta go.Come on Malia" Mandy ordered,clearly embarrased and Malia shook her head.
"You go ahead,i'll see you at home" Malia stated and Mandy looked at her then the freckled boy,shooting him a smile before walking away.

"That was very brave.Coming out like that" Malia spoke as she walked side by side with the older gallagher.
"If i didnt,Mickey probably would have planted a bullet in my head" ian scoffed.
"Probably" malia agreed making the red haired boy laugh.

"So,how come your in my history class if your only 15?" Ian asked as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.
"I got kicked out of mine.Threw a book at the teacher so now i'm not allowed back in that class so i had to move into yours" Malia spoke and ian laughed at her response.