'Visiting Hours'

06

"How's Mickey doing?" Ian asked as he handed Malia his smoke.The two sat on a lunch table outside during first period which they both skipped.

"They still have him in the jail ward over at county" Malia replied before taking a drag.
"You been to visit him?" Ian asked and Malia blew some smoke out of her mouth as she shook her head.

"No,not yet.Those dyke guards pat you down like amateur gynaecologists.But,i'm going today" Malia replied
"Hows Kash?" Malia asked and Ian scoffed

"A couple of the neighbourhood-watch ladies came by the store...offered to throw him a parade." Ian lughed and Malia nodded.

"Hm,Kash had better move his family back to Baghdad before Mickey gets out." Malia spoke as she handed the cigarette back to ian.
"He's from Evanston" ian said,confused.

"Won't be nearly far enough" Malia shook her head and ian laughed quietly as The two watched ian's older brother walk over to them.

"Malia" Lip greeted and Malia nodded.
"Lip" she returned the greeting and Lip took the cigarette off of ian.

"Whats your uh,third period?" Lip asked and Ian shrugged.
"Health,why?" Ian asked and Lip handed the cigarette back to him.

"We need to miss some school" Lip told him,that must have been some brotherly code or something because next thing she knew Ian was standing up and grabbing his bag.

"See ya.I'll text you later" ian told Malia and she nodded as he walked away with his brother.
"Okay then" Malia laughed to herself before walking out of school.She decided that since there was only two hours left,she may aswell go and visit Mickey now before she missed visiting hours.Again.

Malia walked from school to her house,When she got in she saw Terry walking towards the living room,carrying an eight pack of beer.The already empty bottles of beer on the table gave Malia the signal that he had been drinking already so She kept her head down and began walking to her room.

"Hey!" Terry voice boomed and Malia stopped dead in her tracks before slowly turning around to face her father who stood facing her.
"What the fuck are you doing? You should be at fucking school" Terry yelled and Malia frowned

"Like you care,Terry" Malia scoffed and Terry's face hardened.
"Where do you think your going?"Terry yelled and Malia rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to see my brother at County,Now please leave me alone" Malia replied before turning around and beginning to walk away.

"The hell you are! I don't care where your pussy brother is,Its his fucking fault for getting caught,isn't it.You should be here taking care of your family.Like a woman should" Terry yelled,his words being slurred as his alcohol finally began to catch up with him.

"Fuck you.Mickey isn't a pussy and i certainly won't be staying here,looking after your sorry ass.Your like 50 Terry,grow up and act like it" Malia spat as she stepped forwards,Although it felt good to finally yell back at Terry that feeling soon disappeared when his face dropped and his fists clenched.

"The fuck did you just say?" Terry asked rather Calmly before stepping towards Malia and grabbing her shoulders.
"The fuck did you just say to me?!" Terry yelled and Malia squeezed her eyes shut as her fathers fist landed against her cheek.

Malia stumbled backwards holding her face,tears welling up in her eyes as she looked at her father.Terry simply scoffed and returned back to the sofa where he downed more beers,not a care in the world about the fact that he had just layed his hands on his 15 year old daughter.