Is he Jealous?!

En başından başla

Nene left with the doctor while Taehyung came inside the room and looked at you. He sat beside you.

Tae: I'm so sorry my love. It's all my fault. It's my childishness that you are here but why did you starve yourself because of me huh? *He was guilty and sad*

Y/n: How can I eat if my husband is leaving the home on an empty stomach? *Softly*
Tae: I'm sorry. Please forgive. I'll never repeat this.
Y/n: But why were you ignoring me?

He looked down.

Tae: That night you said "love you too" to Jungkook whereas you never said it to me so I was a little bit angry.
Y/n: That's it?
Tae: Hmm
Y/n: Oh my.. I love you only Taehyung. You should have told me. I would have said I Love You a hundred time.
Taehyung: I love you too my beautiful wife.

He hugged you. Later he feeded you with his own hands and apologized a lot of times.

Few days later

You were packing your and Taehyung's clothes while Taehyung was back hugging you and saying sweet words in your ears. You both were going to spend 4 days with Taehyung's parents as they invited you.

Later

You were walking towards the door while Taehyung was following you. Followed by your chauffeur who was carrying the luggage.
As always you were welcomed by a big hug by your sister-in-law, followed by a hug by Mrs. Kim.

Mrs. Kim: My daughter. You're looking way beautiful than before.
Jiya: It's after marriage glow aunty.

A woman came from inside and smiled at you. You looked at Taehyung in confusion.

Mrs. Kim: Y/n, this is Jiya. Seokjin's wife. He's Taehyung's cousin.
Jiya: Hello Y/n.
Y/n: Hii Unnie.

You hugged her too. Then Mr. Kim came and hugged you. He asked about your health and kissed your forehead before taking you inside. Taehyung stood there witnessing this scene.

Tae: Now all the attention is given to her.
Nene: Because she's way better than you.
Tae: Are you shutting your mouth or should I show you my way?
Nene: I was joking oppa.
Jin: Hey bro. What's up?

The hugged each other.

Tae: Everything is fine and what about you hyung?
Jin: I'm all fit and fine. Btw Nene Jimin is also coming here so will you please ask the maids to set a room for him.
Nene: Jimin is coming? *Excited*
Jin: Yeah I called him for spending some some time with us as he's alone in Seoul.
Nene: Oww thankyou so much oppa *she hugged him and left*
Jin: What happened to her?
Tae: I don't know.

Next day morning

Your Outfit:

Everyone was on the dining table eating the breakfast. You were talking to Jihyun, Seokjin and Jiya's daughter. She's 2 years old.