nineteen

MESS IT UP
ACT NINETEEN! - ' calls '
date - 03 / 23 / 2023

GRACIE'S EYES FLUTTERED OPEN slowly, her arm draped lazily over daisy's sleeping body

GRACIE'S EYES FLUTTERED OPEN slowly, her arm draped lazily over daisy's sleeping body. her mind flashed vaguely to the night prior, how daisy fell asleep in her arms and how she carried her to the hotel bed, enveloped in darkness.

she didn't have a show for a couple days, and would have to move from the hotel where she was staying in north carolina to austin, and then the next day to dallas, and then a few days after that to los angeles. she wasn't sure how she and daisy were going to handle that, whether she was going to stay by her side and travel with her or go back to her house.

brushing away those thoughts, she focused her attention back on her sleeping girlfriend. her head was lovingly pressed against her shoulder, rendering gracie's arm asleep. it began to tingle, pins and needles shooting up her nerves as she tried her hardest to readjust herself without disturbing the peaceful girl. much to her dismay, the slight shuffle awoke her, blinking slowly as her eyes opened fully, looking up at gracie.

the sunlight filtered through the curtains, bathing both girls in a warm, golden light. the sheets rustled softly as the pair made themselves more comfortable, awoken in a sweet, intimate embrace, entangled with one another, as if their unconscious bodies couldn't bear to part.

a content smile found its way to daisy's face, her first genuine one in what felt like forever. she slid her hand down, delicately tracing the contour of gracie's abs, gracie in turn slipping her hands down daisy's back, rubbing gentle patterns along her bare skin, eliciting shivers of pleasure down her spine. daisy pressed her head down to gracie's chest, feeling her rhythmic heartbeat in her ear. she tilted her head slightly upward to meet the brunettes gaze, eyes hooded with sleep but still filled with affection.

for the first time in days she felt comfortable in her own skin, and it seemed only since it was pressed flush against gracie's.

"good morning, pretty." gracie whispered, her voice husky but filled with the same warmth of the sun rays streaming into the hotel bedroom. daisy only responded with a drowsy hum, pushing her face deeper into gracie's chest, causing the girl to chuckle.

with a soft sigh, gracie leaned forward to press a loving kiss to the girls forehead, brushing a strand of hair from her face. her lips lingered for a moment, savouring the connection. she treated daisy like an antique porcelain doll, worried if her hands weren't gentle enough she would break her.

daisy sighed in contentment, her lips curving into a smile. she opened her eyes once again, looking up to the girl who was looking at her with such an adoration it almost made her melt. she shifted to press a sweet kiss to her collarbone, her warm breath fanning onto gracie's skin as her nose brushed against her shoulder.

outside, the world continued to turn, but inside the four hotel room walls, time seemed to stand still, allowing them to bask in the tranquility of their love. the traffic outside seemed muted, the chatter from the other residents beginning to wake up broke them from their trance like state.