[3L] Injuries (Renchanting)🦋

Start from the beginning

"I'm always a mess," Martyn paused. "But I'm more of a mess today."

"How would you rate your pain?" Ren asked.

The wool pieces were stained red already.

"Zero stars, would not recommend!" Martyn joked, as he hoarsely laughed.

"Not the time to joke around, Martyn!" Ren scolded, sighing and shaking his head. "...lean this arm on the wall for a second, I need to get something from a chest that is hopefully not the one that your sitting on."

Martyn blinked, processing what Ren said. "Oh alright," he leaned the arm in the wall as Ren took his hand away from the piece of wool. It being held by the wall now.

Ren took a look inside the chest beside. "Hmm..."

"What are you looking for?" Martyn asked, glancing at Ren.

"Slime balls, I don't know if we have any," Ren kept digging in the chest. "Hopefully we do so we can tend to more of your injuries at once."

"How- never mind," Martyn mumbled.

Ren looked up from the chest. "Didn't find it yet but I found some gapples," Ren closed the chest for now. He held one of the gapple in front of Martyn's mouth. "Bite it."

Martyn looked at it and blinked multiple times before taking a bite. He felt himself already feeling better. He sighed in relief.

"Take another."

"Chill I'm still chewing-!" Martyn choked slightly on the gapple. He gulped.

Ren sighed. He took Martyn's hand off of the wool to check. The hole was patched up from the gapple effects. Assuming the other side was also patched, Ren pulled Martyn away from the wall, the bloody stained wool piece falling off.

"Okay, since this works, we're just going to remove the arrows, cover the holes just in case and you eat the gapple," Ren explained. He put the gapple in Martyn's hand. "Sound good?"

Martyn nodded. "Mhm, sounds good,"

"Alright," Ren immediately pulled out an arrow from Martyn's shoulder (from the same arm). Ren covered holes with two new pieces of wool.

Martyn started to bite down on the gapple, humming while doing so.

Ren took off the wool after a while. It was working, the holes were patched up as well.

"Alright, next few ones..."

.

.

.

There was only on arrow left to deal with (,his other injuries healed by the gapple effects). The one in Martyn's head.

"Oh geez, this one's going to be hard," Ren sighed. He tried looking for the tip of the arrow from the back of Martyn's head. "Did it damage your brain?"

"My brain's damage already, how can it get worse?" Martyn laughed but quickly stopped from Ren's sigh. "Erh- sorry,"

"I mean- that one's kinda true," Ren snickered softly. Martyn gasped dramatically at that.

"Okay, this one, eat the gapple as I pulled it out," Ren explained. "On the count of three,"

Martyn nodded.

"One, two-... three,"

Ren pulled out the arrow. Some blood dripped which made Ren make a sound of disgust.

Martyn chewed on the gapple, finishing it. His wounds healed. He stood up and stretched.

"I look good as new!" Martyn said proudly.

"That took slightly shorter than I anticipated," Ren sighed, tired.

"Thanks, Ren,"

"No problem, Dude. Just- use a shield next time would ya? I'm not dealing with more of your injuries."

"Hey, I was! They appeared out of nowhere this time!"

What Ren did not know, that it was definitely not going to be the last time.

_____________________

I love Renchanting

Anyways this oneshot was only made because of the incorrect quote :)

1097 words