21 | The Date - II |

Beginne am Anfang

If it means I'll see you smile..~

The song continued. Their harmonization was perfect and it melted almost everyone's heart.

V took the mic from the stand and walked through the peaple sitting.

"I don't know , If I'm just losing my mind~

'Coz I've never been in looove ~

'coz I've never met you before ...~".

The chorus was catchy . Because when it repeated, the audience tried to sing along , Taehyung too.

When the song finally came to an end there were still a piano playing in it's tune. V made his way to the table where Jeonggukk is sitting. Everyone's eyes were on him while he bowed down and extended a hand towards an exciting Taehyung elegantly.

Jeonggukk poked his tongue inside his cheeks watching the scene. Taehyung smiled widely and looked at Jeonggukk who forcefully smiled back.

The blue head placed his hand to V who gently made him walk towards the centre on the huge hall. Which now had another five pairs of peaple.

Sunoo with Yumi and others with random people they just picked from the audience.

They swayed along the music. More couple from the audience joined them along the way. All laughing and smiling.

The only one who didn't enjoy all this was none other than , Jeon Jeonggukk.

He clenched his jaw watching V dancing closer to his Petal. The masked man was now officially on his blacklist.

Taehyung looked at him and signalled the CEO to come on the floor. Jeonggukk shook his head mouthing 'I don't dance'.

Taehyung pouted lightly before he was pulled again by the masked man for the end pose.

Everyone clapped feeling satisfied with the performance. The D-boyzz gathered on the stage and bowed all together to the audience before signing off with a big applause.

Jeonggukk bottomed up the champagne from his table looking away from the stage.

"Mr.Bunnny..." He heard Taehyung calling for him after some moments. He stood up from his seat seeing the male skipping towards him.

"That was amazing right ?" The blue hair giggled. Jeonggukk could just nod along.

"Thank you for bringing me here." Taehyung gave him a quick hug and pulled off to grab his bag.

Jeonggukk is frozen.

The CEO felt his body stiffen at the sudden action. It felt so good that he wanted to have it again. He wanted to have Taehyung close to him. Always . And forever.

"Mr.Bunny ?" Taehyung's voice brought him back to Earth. He giggled cutely seeing the CEO's reaction."What were you thinking?"

"Nothing I-" Jeonggukk's phone rang as an interruption. He glanced at the ID amd frowned.

"It's okay. You can pick it up." Taehyung said. Jeonggukk nodded and picked up th call. Didn't even said a hello.

Taehyung noticed the stern expression on the CEO's face while he was hearing something the phone. It was not the same soft eyes which always stares at him with love. Something dark sparkled in his eyes which Taehyung didn't like

"I'll come. " Jeonggukk finally says . "Wait at Enfer. , I'll be in an hour." He kept his voice low so that others won't hear him.

"Was it work ?" Taehyung ask as soon as the other hung up rhe phone call.

"Yeah."

"You don't seem to like it." Taehyung commented. Jeonggukk didn't know what to say. He opened his mouth and closed it.

"Anyways...Thanks for this evening. It was awesome." Taehyung gently smiles and the other. Both of them was hesitant to say goodbye.

"U..uh- O-okay. You're welcome. " Jeonggukk awkwardly smiled back.

"You're so adorable when you're flustered."

What ?

.

.

.

Jungkook stood infront of the familiar building contemplating himself.

But he couldn't help but feel his heart weighing thousand kilos on the thought of his Beast with anyone else.

Jeonggukk had texted him saying he's back home and enquired why the other is not there. Jungkook made Jin lie to him again in an excuse of a sleepover.

He left for V's appartment as soon as he realised the older must be back home too.

So here we are.

Even if he tried to think of any excuses that V can have , Jungkook just can't find anything worth forgiveness. But still he's here , to ask him directly.

"Communication is key " He mumbled what Jin said him earlier.

Jungkook took a deep breath and walked towards it. V's appartment is in first floor.

.

.

.

Jungkook felt his heart stop. His vision blurring because of the tears brimming in his eyes.

He felt like his knees would give up soon as he watched V standing across the hallway , infront of his own appartment , hugging someone.

Jungkook just couldn't look at it anymore as he swept away the tears and turned to run away.

Why why why why?

He rambled as he felt his heart breaking into million pieces. He didn't turn back when he heard a faint voice calling his name. He ran down the stairs and aimed for his car .

Is his beast really cheating on him ?

.

.

.

_____________________

How's it ?

Who do you think V hugged ?

And OPINIONS ABOUT THE DATE ???

I suck at writing romance 😮‍💨 .

Hey guys , check out my other story if your interested in collage Taekook ( plus mafia )

(Anyways, Hyung , I need my reward)

Be happy and healthy guys ~

Borahae 💜

- Moon <3