Gift 27 - Sir Crocodile x afab!reader

Gift Details ♥
Reader
: afab!reader (she/her pronouns requested)
Character
: Sir Crocodile
Kink
: #9 Nyotaimori
Prompt
: #10 "Someone's going to hear you."

Summary: There's yet another party at the manor tonight, but your roll isn't to be on the arm of your lover. It's to provide him a private meal amidst the festivities.

Content Notes: Nyotaimori is food set on a naked body, implied voyeurism, oral sex, pet names.

This birthday party is 18+, consensual unless explicitly stated otherwise, and BYOB

You could hear the party on the other side of the curtain. That was all that separated you from the dozens of people who had come to the estate this evening.

One curtain.

It was heavy, certainly, and no one could see beyond it, but you were in the dimmed corner of the hall, bustling with people, completely naked. Laid out on a table for any curious passerby to see, an assortment of sushi and sashimi laid out artfully on your bare skin.

Some pieces were laid atop little mounds of crushed ice, and the cool waters teased down your skin as they melted slowly. Your arms were tied behind your back, and a custom gag in your mouth held a small tray of pickled ginger and wasabi. The pungent wasabi had made your eyes water a little, so close to your nose, but you were adjusting to it.

Your legs were tied wide apart on the table, trails of nigiri set down along your thighs – the slightest of quivering from you would upset the arrangement, so you worked to stay as still as possible. A tray of sauces was laid out between your legs, and decorative shibari added a lacy look against your skin in places.

Though none of it did anything to cover you in the strictest sense.

The curtain was moved aside, and you closed your eyes against the sudden bright light. The man standing outside was only supposed to allow Sir Crocodile in, but there were quite a few curious, brazen, and powerful people gathered here today.

Darkness fell back over the room, and you opened your eyes carefully, deeply relieved to see those amber golden eyes looking down at you. And how they looked! You were nothing and everything in those eyes. A piece of meat, a delectable dessert – both his most treasured conquest and his favorite toy.

He reached out, fingers against your skin, tracing a lazy line along the few empty areas of your torso. Your muffled moan is quiet, barely loud enough for ears, and the slight shiver in your skin isn't enough to upset the delicate meal placed upon you.

"You must be cold, desert flower." He muses quietly, picking a piece of food from the middle of your chest, and eating it thoughtfully. "Admittedly, your petals have been adorned satisfactorily."

He looks down between your thighs.

"Most of them." He muses, picking another piece of food off you as the backside curve of his hook presses into your labia. The cool metal and sharp sensation against your already on edge body causes you to flinch and squeak behind the gag, but nothing topples or spills.

"That's my good girl." He muses, easing the cool metal between your slick folds and teasing your clit idly with the smooth curve. "You're trying so hard not to ruin my meal."

He leans down, licking along the side of your breast, bringing his mouth slowly to the morsel set atop your nipple. His tongue brushes against the stiff flesh and you squeal a little more loudly, the noise bubbling against the gag as you're trying desperately not to move as he continues to tease you.

He consumes the piece quickly. "I seem to have missed a spot." He grins, grabbing your breast with his hand and moving it as needed to, licking, kissing and sucking all of it. He paid extra attention to your nipple, but the sensations against your skin were all like fire as you shivered in the ropes holding you to the table.

Crocodile undoes the snaps on the gag, pulling it away and setting it aside.

"There we go." His grin sends a shiver down your back. "Now you'll have to be extra careful, my love, or the guests will hear you while I feast." He caresses the side of your face softly before moving to another side of the table.

"Please," you whisper quietly. "I can't possibly keep quiet, give me -... what are you doing?" Your pleas fall away as you see him moving the tray of sauces away from between your legs and setting it aside.

He grins that grin at you, the one that you swear he must have grinned at his birth to be named thus, and you almost feel your stomach drop before he replies.

"Feasting, my sweet desert flower." He answers, his hand crushing the food on your thighs, his hook knocking some aside as he leans down and devours your cunt with his lips and tongue.

Your body tenses, your toes curling and legs straining against the ropes that held you. Your breath shattered in your throat as your body bucked and tensed, the need to be still lost as he knew every sweet spot you had. His tongue always went deeper than you thought it could, and the flat of his teeth teased your clit even as your body feared his fangs.

You sucked in a breath when you could, teeth grit as you tried desperately to stop the pleasurable moans rising up inside you. He may be devouring you, but he never seemed to stifle your cries, intent, as well, to feast on your sounds as much as your flesh.

And let there be no doubt, you were the prey in this situation. What you wanted was hardly a concern, and the more you struggled to hold some kind of control, the more he drove your body toward his desires.

Garbled pleas tumbled from you, mixed in gasps and struggles as you fought to keep yourself quiet, to keep your voice behind the heavy curtain. All your pleas won you, was his hand sliding up your hips, to your waist, to your chest – thick fingers teasing your nipple as the cold, hard, curve of gold slid up the other side of you, caressing twitching skin.

Your mangled pleas turned into needy, gasping, begging whines as the pleasure overtook you. His rumbled approval sinks into your core, and you let yourself fall into the whims of his will.

He was feasting after all, and you had no real desire to deny him.