Gift 21 - Smoker x afab!reader

Gift Details ♥
Reader
: afab!reader
Character
: Smoker
Kink
: #8 Breeding Kink
Prompt
: #8 "Stay still." 

Summary: Smoker wants you still, as he moves you all over the apartment in his need.

Content Notes: oral sex, vaginal sex, praising, size-based-pet names, hairy chested Smoker, short but strong ♥

This birthday party is 18+, consensual unless explicitly stated otherwise, and BYOB

Smoker's mouth is buried between your thighs as you're pressed against the wall. Your legs are over his shoulders and your fingers are in his hair as his tongue dives deeper inside you. Large hands flex against your ass, holding you in place even more than the wall was – you were certain he could pin you place wherever he wished all on his own if he wanted.

At nearly seven feet in height, and a little more than half-that in width, Smoker was big. Add to that a mass of muscles and a gruff exterior, he was certainly intimidating.

A little less so with his mouth buried in your needy cunt, but you weren't complaining.

The pleasure was building in your core, you could feel yourself dripping as he sloppily devoured you. You shuddered, legs curling as the pleasure pooled and you felt him squeeze your ass, growling into your thighs.

"Stay still." He grumbles for probably the fifth or so time. "I'll drop you." He threatens, tongue lapping at your clit before it pushes into your core again.

You giggle, the laugh turning into a delicious moan before you manage to stammer out a few shaky words. "You wouldn't drop me." You huff, catching a glint in his brown eyes as you smoothed his hair back. "I could writhe like something untamable and you'd never-ACK!"

Your words break into a yelp as you slide down the wall, coming to a stop as your hips meet his, and your legs are hooked by his arms. You're still wedged against the wall, but now you're pinned against his body, not his mouth. You can't help but notice the clear slick on his chest, or the thick erection already grinding into your slit.

"Bold talk," he says, looking down at you. "For someone so tamable." He insists, pushing his thick shaft into your soaking pussy.

Your hands are clutching onto his arms as the breath catches in your chest from the slow intrusion. He pushes all the way in, and the stretch is sweet as your body aches to take him. Your thighs and calves tense as he disappears into you completely. The sensation alone is almost enough to bring you to the edge and you gasp a little when he pulls back.

The first few thrusts push you up the wall a little until your fingers are barely able to reach his shoulders. He's bigger than you, and by how much escapes your thoughts, because right now he seems impossibly large. Twice your size at least, even though you know that's not the case. But when he's filled you up beyond what seems possible, when he's pressed you against the wall, when there's nothing in your vision but his wide barreled chest, he seems larger than life.

"Look at me." He commands. "You're close, and I want you to look at me when you cum."

"Sm-Smoker," you whine, just looking into his eyes is enough to cause the rush to surge, and your fingers are trembling against the white hairs on his chest. "Pleeeease..."

"Just keep looking at me, just like that... good job." He praises you as the pleasure tenses your body, flooding your eyes even as you struggle to keep looking at him. Heat flushes through your body as the orgasm melts into you, and he braces your back with one hand.

Still buried in you, he moves the two of you away from the wall and sets your butt on the arm rest of the couch. Crouching down he guides you back, laying your shoulders onto the seat of the couch as he resumes a steady pace. He guides your legs around his waist, one hand steadying your hips, the other steadying him as he loomed over you, using the back of the couch to keep himself in place as his pace picks up.

You can just barely reach his chest, fingers dancing over his skin as his breath falls over you, punctuated by soft, velvet words.

"You're so good," he assures you. "Taking me so sweetly. I'll fill you up well, little one, don't worry." He promises as his rhythm becomes a little erratic. He snaps his hips into yours roughly, grunting as you squirm under him, feeling the hot flood inside you.

He leans down, pushing into you as he pins your hips against the armrest, rolling his hips and causing you to gasp just before he's able to steal a kiss. Hot and wet, his lips devour you as his hips grind into yours. When he leans back, he's pulling you with him until he's sitting on his heels, hands on your hips, your arms draped over the arm rest as your body is arched and on display for him.

The heat and passion meant only for you, licks along your breasts, leaving pleasure that lasts longer than any accidental mark he might make. His thumb rolls against your clit as he moves you against his recovered cock, ready to begin the next round.

"You're not nearly full enough." His voice rumbles against your skin. "And I haven't yet had my fill." He admits, tongue and teeth against your neck as shivering, mewling, needy and delightful sounds slip from your lips.