Chapter 2: Prisoner

The young man is passed out leant against a wall sitting on a concreate bed with his hands chained behind him. Suddenly the door swings open and the man opens his eyes.

"Oh, finally come to pay me a visit, Helbram?" The man says, seemingly confusing the knight.

"I don't believe we've met before; how do you know my name?" The knight asks.

"Hm? Oh, I heard someone say something about that name soooo, every time someone comes in, I ask that. A pretty fun mind game, huh?" The man asks.

"So, you're a fan of mind games then." Helbram the knight says.

"When it comes to you, of course I do, you always have the best reactions~"

"Oh? Is that another game?"

"Heh, is it?" The man smiles. Helbram walks over to him.

"You like games, well, do you like deals too?"

"A deal from the Cardinal Holy Knight Helbram? I feel special~" He mocks. Helbram takes a deep breath, possibly getting annoyed already.

"You tell me where the crystal you stole is and I'll let you go free." Helbram negotiates.

"Hmm..." The man hums. "Not good enough to give away something so precious and important to me."

"Then." Helbram reaches forward and grabs the man by his throat along with slamming him against the wall. "Is your life precious and important enough?"

"You're cute when your- ugh -I can't even lie to myself."

"Haha, you're funny, aren't you?" Helbram asks before unsheathing his blade and stabbing it into the man's shoulder and into the wall behind him. "Are you still funny now?" The man sighs.

"You need to be careful!" The man looks towards the part of the blade in the wall. "You're going to help a prisoner break out with how fragile these walls are!"

"Eh? Tch, tough guy then?" Helbram scoffs.

"I don't understand why you chose that filthy human disguise. Isn't your fairy one better?"

"..." Helbram's eyes widen before he pulls his blade out. "Who are you exactly?"

"The prisoner you're going to personally let go and then train."

"..." Helbram sheathes his blade. "Hm, we'll see about that."

"I think Harlequin will be disappointed about this." The man sighs.

"Harle..." Helbram takes a deep breath. "How do you know that name?"

"You think you're the biggest and baddest, right? Best friends with the Third Fairy King Harlequin. You believe you could easily beat him in a fight, and you think he's one of the strongest people you know, which means you MUST be the strongest fairy, right?" The man has a cocky expression plastered across his face.

"I see... You're a mind reader then, that's a funny trick you've got there, let's see how long it lasts."

"About as long as that dingy helmet will last~" The man says before Helbram punches him. "Tch, Hehe~" The man spits out blood.

"You've got quite a tongue." Helbram says.

"I learned it from you HelB~"

"I'm done with this game." Helbram leaves rather quickly after that.

"I'll see you later~" The man shouts. "This stuff is starting to get tiring. Nothing works anymore."

.

..

...

"Hey! Y'know if I bleed to death, you'll never get your answer!" The man shouts as he's staring at the puddle of blood pooling next to him. "HelB! C'mon! I know you're mad at me, but it isn't my fault, it's so fun to mess with you!" Everything this man says sounds sarcastic. "Helbram!" He pauses for a moment. "And here I was going to tell you everything." He sighs. "If Quinny is working with Lil Gil then maybe I can get him to help me, I'm sure he'll like it~" He pauses again.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Helbram says as he quickly opens the door.

"Hm? Have you finally decided to pay me a visit, HelB? I'm honored."

"What did you mean he'll like it? And how do you know Harlequin is working with the holy knights? And how do you know Gilthunder?"

"Lil Gil, Howzer, Hendy, Drey-Face, man I hate that guy." The man says before a short silence. "I know everything, the New Generation, the Coffin, I know all of it~"

"..." A silence follows for a moment. "I thought my mind was blank, I wasn't thinking about anything."

"Heh, you still think it's just mind reading?"

"This silly game you're playing is starting to irritate me."

"Don't lie to me, you think it's adorable~"

"I think you're a brat." Helbram says before pulling his blade out. "You know what?"

"What? You're going to kill me?"

"No, that would be too easy." Helbram says. "Since you know everything, then maybe you know what's happened to the Fox Sin of Greed-"

"Oh, that human who drank the Fountain of Youth?" The man asks.

"Yes, I promise you, you will be getting the same treatment as him. Let's find out how long you'll be laughing and playing around."