⌗⁹ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐋𝐋 make you a fine wife 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐘

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐋𝐋 make you a fine wife 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐘.❞

‧₊˚ ⋅✧* | 𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐀 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘. "Well the last thing I remember was this guy kicking me." He said.

Pointing to the illustration of the guy with long spiked hair. "It's odd that he let you live. What about this sacrifice and these other armored souls?" Armstrong asked.

"Not to mention the Ouroboros tattoos and the transmutation circle. And doctor marcoh claims that they were using the philosophers stones in Ishval." Maes expanded onto the fact.

"Every clue we have to work with seems to lead to its own mysteries."

"Not much we can do about that though. Any answers we might've found are under a pile of rubble back at the lab" The lieutenant colonel stated.

The four of you groaned at the man's statement. Maes takes the drawing you drew of the ouroboros tattoo.

"I'll run a search and see if I can find some priors on anyone with an ouroboros tattoo."

"Very good. And while you do that, I'll continue looking into the research team that was working with doctor marcoh in Ishval."

A knock on the door making everyone turn. The hospital room door opens, the fuhrer walking in. "Sorry to interrupt." He apologized.

They exclaim in shock at the man coming to see them. "Fuhrer Bradley. Your excellency" Maes and major armstrong quickly standing in a salute to respect the man.

"Calm down gentlemen. This is just an informal visit." He reassured.

Walking over to Ed who stood in front of you from where you sat on the bed beside him. "Yes, sir. But may I please ask the occasion, sir?"

"this young man... well you're injured. I thought a nice melon might cheer you up." Handing a basket with a green melon over to the blonde boy. "I guess. Thank you sir!"