𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗟𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗬

・┈ ͙͘͡★ ﹕┆forbidden alchemy⋆.˚

⟢⟢⟢

⤷ ⋆。‧ ┆𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 [ 010 ]

⤷ ⋆。‧ ┆𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 [ 010 ] ␥

𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋. "Rush valley!" Winry cheered and jumped with joy, the others looking at her like she was crazy.

"Look! It's the most recent god model!" Gawking at an automail for sale. Pulling her away they venture the streets. "Welcome to the holy land of automail. This place is bustling." Al said.

Ed groans out a sigh. "Remind me again why we let ourselves get dragged out into this heat to look at a bunch of automail?"

"Well maybe you should've dressed appropriately for the heat." You gestured to his black jacket and pants. "Well at least I am appropriate." He muttered.

"What'd you say?!" clenching her fist threateningly at the short blonde. "Nothing.....We should've dropped Winry off at the station and headed straight to dublith."

He began to complain. "Hey kid, come back here a sec!" A man called out.

Suddenly there was a crowd around Edward. "I've never seen an automail model quite like this before."

"It really is unusual, everyone take a look!" Gasps in awe coming from the mechanics. "Hey, stop that. Hang on a second! Haven't you heard of personal space?! Quit it!" Ed yelled. "Don't do that! No!"

His jacket and pants were thrown into the air, revealing his automail leg. "Don't be so rude, they just wanna take a closer look." Winry explained innocently.

"Jeez, this is why I steer clear of automail engineers." Adjusting his belt, you holding his jacket out towards him and the crowd splitting up around Winry and Al. "Oh no!"

Feeling around his pants for something. "Is something wrong, Ed?" The [h/c] alchemist was quick to ask.

"It's gone...." Bullets of sweat rushed down his face. "What did you lose?" Winry and Al asked in union.

Pulling out his pockets, only some discarded dirt falling out. Even in this situation you couldn't help but take glances at the blonde's toned stomach.

Maybe he was more muscular than you thought. A red rising onto your smooth cheeks. "Only the thing that proves I'm a state alchemist. My silver watch.. it's gone."