𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗟𝗨𝗥𝗞 𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗

・┈ ͙͘͡★ ﹕┆lurking homunculous⋆.˚

⟢⟢⟢

⤷ ⋆。‧ ┆𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 [ 002 ] ␥

𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐒, 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆. "Will you stay put? Quit struggling!" She demanded.

The suit of armor hunching over on the ground struggling against her control. You slowly walked next to him as he inched across the ground like an inchworm.

Both of you gasp, seeing Greed approaching.

Mantel exclaims pushing Al's helmet up and peeking out from inside his hollow armor. "Greed!"

"Ah, Martel, I'm glad to see that you're safe." He said. "What's going on up there? No one else had made it back yet" She asked.

You got into a fighting stance, being wary of his sudden appearance. "Yeah... things have gotten a bit out of hand so we need to figure a way out of here."

Walking over to you and loosely tossing your body over his shoulder. "Hey! You perverts, let me go!" You exclaimed, fists hitting against his back.

"I can't let you do that." You tensed up, hearing the fuhrer's voice break through the sound of trickling water.

Looking up martel gasps retreating back into Al's body. "Huh? Just what do you want, old man?" Greed questioned. "Ah, it's the fuhrer, why is he here?!" Al inquired.

"King bradley?"

"Huh, what's the most powerful man in the land doing down here?" The homunculus interrogated. "Not that you'd know, but growing old isn't easy." Greed hums frowning his brows in confusion.

"This year marks my 60th birthday. It's frustrating how your body stops moving the way you want it to. So I'd like to finish this job as quickly as possible and return home, and I'd like to start it with you putting her down."

Greed chuckled, tossing you down next to Al. "[y/n]!" Al shouted, inching over to you and placing a hand onto your back as you sat up. "Are you okay?"

Placing your hand onto his you nod.