What the Hell?!

Everyone looked at the screen as they saw four guards forcibly lead a small figure to a cell.

The four cruel guards reached the small, unknown figures cell. One of the four guards grabbed his keys and started shuffling them, trying to find the correct key.

A young boy around the age of four laid asleep on the cold stone floor.

Unfortunately, the young child was awoken when he heard the keys shuffling around.

He slowly sat up and looked at the door as the camera slowly moved so everybody could see the young boys face.

"Monkey D. Luffy?!"

"Luffy?!"

"Luffy-san?!" -Coby

"Anchor?!" -Shanks

"Strawhat?!"

"Strawhat-yoi?!" -Marco

"Strawhat-ya?!" -Law

Everybody except for the ones who knew about the twins past and the twins themselves were shocked and some were a bit horrified.

Even those who knew of their past were shocked, upset, mad and a touch horrified at the sight of the supposedly completely innocent rookie pirate.

Ophelia and Salute both had tears in their eyes as they both had a soft spot for children and seeing a child this young like this made their hearts break. Even if neither of them knew the boy personally.

Shanks stared at the screen in horror and anger with a few unshed tears glistening in his eyes as he stared at the younger version of the boy he had come to see as a son during his time on Dawn Island.

Whiteboard and his children all stared in horror, sadness and anger. Whiteboard was a fatherly man so he was extremely mad about the state of the four year old boy that also happened to be the brother of his son.

His daughters and Thatch were crying as they stared at the younger version of the famous rookie pirate.

Garp, Dragon and Imu-sama who was hidden in the upper level balconies shadow were taking this the hardest. Horror, fury, sadness, regret and so many other emotions filled the two parents and the grandfather of the twin captains of the Royalty Pirates.

The guard finally found the correct key which was a medium sized key with a medallion flower which had emeralds embedded in the golden key.

Estonia stared at the screen with eyes as hard as diamond and cold as a blizzard. They softened and warmed up slightly as she remembered where the key that had kept her freedom away from them for all those horrible years was now.

The guard opened the cell door as the key finally clicked in place as Luffy moved to one of the darker corners and curled into a position where his legs were up to his chest but he could still see.

The guard that opened the cell moved out of the way so the guard carrying the small figure could take his place.

The guard took the formers place as he threw the small figure which everyone could now see was a young girl yet nobody recognized her except a few specific people.

The guards just laughed, closed and locked the cell door and left.

When the guards could not be heard nor seen no more, the young girl hoisted herself up with violently shaking arms however she quickly lost strength and feel back down.

She gave up on that and dragged herself to the wall that was left of the padlock that kept their freedom just out of their reach.

Luffy slowly stood up and stood in front of his cellmates small figure.