"My father has a name!" Cassiopeia growled in a high-pitched scream, and Hermione held her back. "And maybe her nerves are really on edge right now."

"Y-yes, and that's why Dumbledore has insisted on keeping Sirius locked up all the time!" Harry said.

"Look, I'm sorry," Hermione said, "but neither of you is making sense, and we have no proof of any of this, not even proof that Voldemort and Sirius are there..."

"I KNOW WHAT I SAW!" Harry fiercely shouted, and Hermione recoiled in fear.

Cassi stood in front of her friend and pointed her wand at Harry, feeling exhausted with everything around her, overwhelmed with anger.

"Sit your bloody arse down and speak quietly!" she ironically said, yelling herself.

"And what if it is?! What if it's real? Are you going to stay here and let him die?!" Harry asked, standing up and facing her.

"Damn it, Potter! Stupid Potter! You idiot! Airhead!" Cassiopeia growled while angrily slapping him.

Hermione gasped in shock.

"He's the only family I have left! He's our family, Cassi!" Harry cried, and she hugged him too, tears streaming down her face, feeling all her frustration coming out like a train.

Voldemort being released, the damn exams, her mother, being away from Narcissa, Hagrid expelled, Minerva, who is practically her second mother, injured and in grave danger, Sirius possibly in danger, feeling so important. It was all too much.

Ron and Hermione exchanged glances.

"What do we do?" Ron asked, and Hermione nodded.

"We use the Floo Network," Harry said, wiping away Cassi's tears as he held her hand.

"But Umbridge has all the fireplaces monitored by the Ministry," Cassi recalled.

"Not all of them," Harry said with a smile, and the four of them ran through the corridors.

"Alohomora," Cassi pointed her wand at the door, and a terrible room appeared. "Good heavens, it looks like a six-year-old's drawing," she said with a grimace, looking at the pink room filled with cat paintings.
Harry lit the fireplace.

"Alert the Order if you can," he said, almost entering, but Cassi pulled him back. "Ron will distract the toad and gather as many D.A. members as he can," she requested, and he quickly left the room.

"I'm going to search for Sirius!" Harry said, ready to stick his head into the fireplace, but Cassi grabbed him.

They argued for long minutes until Harry practically threw himself into the fireplace.
Cassiopeia huffed exasperatedly as she waited for the boy to return.

Several minutes passed, and Harry came back panting.

"Kreacher said he's not there. He's been taken, Cassie, I have to go!"

"What do you mean, YOU're going? Are you planning to go alone? What part of 'we're in this together' don't you understand, airhead?" she scolded him irritably.

"We really are," Ron said softly, looking between the two of them.

"And what are you doing in my office?!" Umbridge screamed from the doorway, startling the four of them.

Draco appeared behind her, looking very concerned.

"What did you do, Ferret?!" Cassi almost shouted in exasperation.

"I wasn't going to let Potter practically kidnap you! My mother would kill me," he defended himself irritably.

"What are you doing in my office?!" Umbridge yelled.