EPISODE 14: Love Yourz

Start from the beginning

NEAL- tryna say we stink?

Taylor squints her nose.

KENT- very cute.

Kent tries to put his arms around her and Taylor pulls away and goes upstairs.

NEAL-you good?

KENT-Taylor won't let me touch her anymore.....I don't know why.

NEAL-come on she lets you touch her.

KENT-No she doesn't......somethings'a changed I think she's falling out of love with me.

Neal looks at him,

NEAL- trust me she's not....it's just all in your head.

KENT- I don't think it is....she barely talks to me and when she does she's barely looking at me I ask her why and she lies....like I don't know that she's lying,
NEAL- so your mad that your wife didn't flirt with another guy?

NEAL- she's just been tired...like she said.

KENT- Even in Boston she was there for me helping me with the whole honoring my Dad thing but she didn't even look at Jayson Tatum or mention him not once.

NEAL- I'm sorry your mad that your wife isn't looking at other guys now?

KENT- No...(sighs) I don't know.

Neal looks at him and then his phone begins to ring it's Reggie but he ignores it.

NEAL- (v.o)  I don't know why my Dad is still calling me...I have nothing to say....and every time I even think about it my chest gets tight but anyway back to K the thing is I do know what he's saying and playing stupid right now is killing because if it's one course Kent could get an A in is Taylor 101. So he'll find out eventually.

INT. A QUIET GRACE - DAY
Reggie is finishing up with a customer as Landy walks over to him holding empty dishes in her hand.

LANDY- anything from Neal?

REGGIE- Nope...Tavon?

LANDY- he liked my my good morning text so that's a first.

REGGIE- I can't even hold it against Neal.

LANDY- What happened with you guys?

Tammie enters approaching them.

REGGIE- and what the hell do you want?

TAMMIE- you want me to talk in front your girlfriend or is she gonna leave?

LANDY- Tammie you know my name.

Tammie doesn't look at her still focusing on Reggie. Landy shakes her head shocked at Tammie

LANDY- but I'll let you two talk.

Landy walks off.

REGGIE- (annoyed) what do you want Tammie?

TAMMIE- I know what you and your little partner in crime. It's all came back to me now...you in my room threatening me...at first I thought it was some nightmare....but now it all makes sense...Diana could never get over the fact you left her the second you met me.