EPISODE SEVEN: AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM

INT/EXT - NEALS CAR - FRONT OF CARTER HOUSE - NIGHT

Neal sits in his car and he pulls up cash app on his phone and sends Breezy five hundred dollars. He then looks at the time it reads midnight. He begins to get out of the car.

EXT. BACK OF CARTER HOUSE - MOMENTS LATER

Neal is trying to sneak in his bedroom window but it's locked.

NEAL- What the fuck?

He jumps down and walks around to the side of the house. He tries to enter another window showing the hall of the house and he's in luck it's open.

INT. CARTER HOUSE - CONTINUOUS

Neal tries to sneak inside quietly without waking Reggie. But then he hears him talking.

NEAL- Why the fuck is he still up? Shit he knows I'm not home.

Neal walks closer to the banister and looks down where he can see the living room. To his surprise Landy and Reggie are in the middle of a night cap drinking wine and enjoying each others company.

NEAL- Well thank God for overly horny old heads. Whew.

INT. KEIRA'S HOUSE - NIGHT

TAVON- I just think it's a better idea.

KEIRA- How is you being the primary care taker  a better idea?

TAVON- My house is the much better environment and my mom will help with babysitting while I'm in classes. And the baby would have more space instead of just being in a room at your cousins.

KEIRA- it's not like a newborn will be need a entire bedroom anyway....he will be fine.

TAVON- you're missing the point- wait did you say he?

Keira smiles.

KEIRA- I did. I was going tell you earlier.

TAVON- it's a boy?! Like for real?! Let's fucking go. I knew it.

Keira laughs. Tavon gets the biggest smile and then hugs her.

INT. THERAPY OFFICE - DAY

Kent sits across from his therapist. His head down. He doesn't want to be here at all.

THERAPIST- you've been very quiet for our last two sessions.... what's really on your mind that you're afraid to talk about.

Kent looks up at her almost in tears.

KENT- there are a million thoughts in my head....that I can't get to stop.

THERAPIST- Thats okay just pick one to talk about.

KENT- I've only been happy a few times in my life....and most of those times occurred last year. With Taylor and with Neal but I also feel like I've brought chaos into their lives.

THERAPIST- Why do you think that?

KENT- Taylor got shot because of me.

THERAPIST- you still haven't forgiving yourself for that.

KENT- I thought I did but then my Dad dies-

THERAPIST- that's not the same thing.

KENT- it feels like it....he decided to love me and then-

THERAPIST- You can't compare the two Kent. You're failed waiting to decide to love you when you are seventeen and on his wedding day. But him getting killed was not something you could of stopped and same with Taylor.