Mikey Madison 💫

song: see you again by kali uchis & tyler the creator ★

After a few long years, your work finally paid off. Styling and fixing ruined, damaged, thin hair isn't easy. Putting makeup on pigs for photoshoots and "stop animal testing!"posters and protests. But you finally after 5 years, you can take your passion and dream job to a whole new level. A famous director for the Scream 6 movie has finally appreciated your masterpieces and hired you to work as Mikey Madison's stylist and makeup artist.

I arrived a day earlier then when the main actors then extras and other actors start pouring in. This gives me time to explore the place, get to know my fellow stylists. And also settle in my new place for the next several months. But my job is easy, just need an hour or 2 every morning and then I can go see my girlfriend, Ryder in the city.

I woke up at approximately 6am to clean up the mess, shower, go out to eat with other stylists and get all my equipment ready for Mikey to come in later in the morning.

Time Skip

I was chilling on the couch watching tv when I hear a knock on the door. I immediately assumed it was Mikey since she was a little behind on time.

"Hey im so sorry the Uber took forever to get me from the airport to here" she apologises. I make way for her to enter and welcome her with a slight smile. I was a bit annoyed she came in later without any notice. But boy, is she pretty? I follow her on Instagram and seen scream movies and google images of her but wow. I think the google images did her dirty cause she's much prettier in real life. "No problem at all! You can just sit over there" I pointed to where the chair was in the living room.

I finally get settled and Grab all my things. "Okay so the directors texted me and sent me an inspiration pic for your hair so" I look at her in the eyes and feel myself getting nervous. "That's such a cute hairstyle, you can go right ahead whenever you're ready" she smiles. When she flashes those beautiful straight pearly whites at me, I feel my cheeks getting warm. Am I blushing? I have a girlfriend of 5 months, I can't do this to her.

Time Skip

We finish curling her hair so I pack the curling iron away. Now we have to rush the makeup because the producers are getting impatient with how long Mikey is taking to get on set. "Okay so they said they want a natural look so I think what I'll do for you today is just concealer, blush, mascara, highlight and this nude lipstick" I showed her the products.

We finished applying everything on and Mikey is packing up everything to go on set. "Wait Mikey" I stop her before she walks out the door. "forgot about the lipstick, I'm sorry!" I apologise. "It's fine just do it now" she chuckles. I grab her face and bring mine close to hers as I apply the lipstick. I can feel her hot breath breathing on me as I feel myself blushing again. "Kay bye!" I pushed her out the door. I need to focus, I can't do this to Ryder she doesn't deserve this. But am I falling for Mikey on the first day? It explains why I'm stuttering and getting nervous and red around her..

 But am I falling for Mikey on the first day? It explains why I'm stuttering and getting nervous and red around her

I'm so sorry but this photo is too precious 😭😭😭