Billie Eilish pt 2 🌙

song: you can be the boss (unreleased) by lana del rey ★

(Third Person)

After 30 minutes or so, you start to feel the sensation of being pre-hungover. You're experiencing a pounding headache, sore throat and an EXTREMELY painful stomachache. You decide to get out the the bath after the warm water turned cold wnd scrubbing the alcohol scent off your body. You see your girlfriend on the bed with minimal clothes. She's wearing a thong and an oversized baggy shirt. She's sitting on her side of the bed charging her phone while scrolling through Instagram and occasionally checking messages and liking posts.

(Daphne's Pov)

"Hey beautiful" i mean I didn't lie she has the figure of a Greek goddess. I scan her body and curves and can't help but to smile. "Hello" she greeted me back in a very monotone way. It's clear she's mad at me. I can understand that. What I did was irresponsible, getting high and drunk without texting her back. I feel bad. I'm gonna make up for it. I throw my body onto the bed, next to her. "I'm sorry" I broke the silence. "I know you are, you've been trying to apologise every since you got back home" she finally turned around to look at me. I balance between looking at her soft pink lips to her eyes before crashing my lips onto hers. "Baby I'm really sorry" I keep on whispering repetitively while my lips are still on hers. The kiss is small and sloppy at first. Slow and passionate. But soon it started to turn into a heated makeout session. I bring my right hand on her cheek to cup her face as her hand deepens our kiss. Her free hand starts to explore my body, feeling my curves and my boobs and caresses my thigh through the robe. She breaks the kiss. "Can I?" She asks with hungry eyes. "Yes bil" I smile.

She removes the knot that holds the black robe together. "You're so beautiful" she inhales. I can't help but to giggle at her compliment. Billie wastes no time but suck on one boob while playing with the now hard nipple on the other. "You're so pretty i could never be mad at you" she whispers as she kisses and squeezes both of them as I breathe out a moan. She kisses her way from my stomach all the way to my pussy. She looks up at me with pleading eyes asking for consent. "Yes baby, continue" I exhale, desperate for pleasure.

She plants a soft kiss on my clit, making a moan escape my lips. "Do you want it vanilla or chocolate baby" she looks up at me. That's our code words for "do you want it gentle and sweet or rough and dominant". "Strawberry or whatever you like"i hum as she rubs my thigh. Strawberry translates to a mixture of both. Rough sex but at the same time, sweet sex. "I missed you" I mumble. She plants one more kiss before licking and sucking my clit. I try not to make too much noise by limiting my moans. I find my hands slowly getting tangled in billie's beautiful dyed blonde hair as she gently bites my clit. "You're doing so well baby" she praises me, knowing I have a big praise kink. She removes her cold silver rings and tosses them aside. "Can I baby?" She asks as she rubs her middle finger up my slit. "Yes". It starts slow but soon she's pumping in and out of me.

"Please Billie I need more" I arch my back and moan her beautiful name. "You're so pretty when you arch your back" she says while inserting her index finger into me. She's now circling and rubbing my clit while pumping in and out of me at an inhuman pace. I tighten my grip on the sheets. I start to feel overwhelmed with all the pleasure. "You're so fucking beautiful Daphne, you can take it baby I know you can" Billie brings her lips up to mine.

Her lips slowly start kissing down my body once again and stops at my boobs. While her fingers are doing gods work, she begins sucking and teasing my nipples. Making them hard and adding more to the overwhelming pleasure I was talking about before. "You're so fucking good, taking it in like a good girl"

"My good girl"

I moan and arch my back at her words.

I feel a tear run down my face as I come closer and closer to finishing.

"Billie I'm about to-" I start stuttering

"Hold it in for a bit longer amour" she groans

"But-" I try to protest

"Be a good girl and do what I say, I know you can" she goes back to sucking the life out of my tits.

"I'm sorry" I say as I scream as I cum hard all over her face. I grab her wrist to keep her hands from moving as I rode out my high on her fingers before plopping myself on the bed. Trying to catch my breathe. I'm scared for what Billie is about to say. "You didn't listen to what I said, bad girl" she got up and left to go to the bathroom. I heard the sink running so im guessing she washed her hands and fingers.

When she returned back to the bedroom she just stared at me and sighed. "But you did well baby" she plopped herself on the bed, holding me close to her chest.

This chapter is LONGGGGG and MESSY and doesn't make sense cause I wrote this in 15-20 minutes and I'm TIRED so I'm sorry 🥰🥰