Emma Myers PT 2 💫

Song: Arctic Monkeys - I wanna be yours ★

Hours Past and Ive been in my trailer for hours rehearsal the kiss scene until I hear a knock. I open the door to see Jenna's beautiful face. "Can I come in" she asks with a smile on her face. "Yeah of course " I let her in. "Sooooo" she breaks the silence. Jenna is the only person who I told about my crush on Em. "What was that" she asks, snickering a little bit. "Stop" i whisper, my cheeks growing red after getting reminded of the humiliation at the set. "I kept on freezing up it was so embarrassing" I explain to her. "I can only imagine" she reached out for a hug until we heard a knock again. "I'll check" Jenna volunteered.

"Oh hey Emma" Jenna said with a big smile. "Hi! i hope im not interrupting anything" she gave a very friendly smile. "I was wondering if I could talk to daphne?" She asked. "Um" Jenna hesitated, not knowing if I wanted to see Emma or not. "Yeah I was on my way anyway" she smiled, giving me a reassured smile and wave.

"Heyy" she giggled, trying to break the uncomfortable awkwardness. "Hey I'm really sorry about what happened at the set, it's not that I don't wanna kiss you-" I began but got interrupted by soft lips on mine. "Not so hard is it" she pulled back, looking deeply in my eyes awaiting my response. I look at her blankly for a second, but give her a smile after processing what just happened. "Damn" I respond back, not knowing what to say. "Wanna rehearse?" She hands me my script book that I accidentally left at the set. "Duh"