Melanie Martinez 💫

Song; Melanie Martinez - High School Sweethearts ★

"Hey baby" you come home to see your girlfriend of 7 years crying on the bed. "Melanie! What happened are you okay?" You asked her, concerned. "Yeah, I'm sorry you had to see that" she flashed a smile, quickly wiping away her tears. "How was work honey?" She quickly tried to change the topic. "No Melanie stop always being afraid to show emotions in front of me" I said to her in a soft voice. "Tell me baby what's going on?". "Just Twitter being Twitter" she uncomfortably laughed, seeing tears are creeping back in. "You know, my album" she began. "Not everyone likes it I guess" she looks away. "Awh baby fuck them. If they're real fans then they're stay with you no matter what you turn your image into" she whispered. "You're real fans won't care if you're a horse or a gorgeous angelic swan or just yourself darling" I reassured her. "Now that I'm thinking about it" i built up the tension. "I have a bomb ass beat we for a song" I looked at her. "And I'm gonna name it" I think real deep. "Fuck them" . She smiles. "Oh I love you" she leans in for a kiss. 

Ew lowkey hate this but I'm bored so 🤩🤩

HELP IM RE-READING THIS LIKE 2 WEEKS LATER AND DAMN BRO MY SPELLING MISTAKES I DIDNT EVEN CORRECT I FEEL BAD FOR THE THE 14 PEOPLE WHO READ THIS THEY MUST BE SO CONFUSED 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️