Lana Del Rey (2) 💫

Song; Lana Del Rey - Brooklyn Baby ★

"Oh you look angelic" Lana says, slowly approaching me. I look her up and down with love eyes. "Excuse me says you" I giggled at the sight of her. Praise the lord, he gave me a keeper. "Please you look like if heaven as a person" She says while leaning into my lips. "Don't you make this a competition" I said confidently giggling a little bit. "And please Ladies And Gentlemen, welcome Lana Del Rey onto the stage!"

 The announcer said over the microphone. "I have to go Angel" she said rushing but not forgetting to give me a quick peck on the lips. "Kill it Lana" she flashed her pearly whites before security took her up stage.

 "God she's so perfect" I mumbled then got interrupted by Lana's assistant. "Would you like to be escorted to front row miss daphne" she asked politely. "Yes please Faith, that would amazing" I smiled. As security led me to the front row from a secret entrance I notice Lana was singing Brooklyn Baby. I smiled at her when she noticed I moved from the dressing rooms to the concert to watch her perform. 

A few minutes go by and she's nearly done performing Brooklyn Baby but then she announced my name on the microphone. "I wanna introduce a guest to join on stage" she smiled. "My beautiful, lovely girlfriend Daphne" the crowd screams even louder then before. Cheering and I noticed more flashlights and cameras were being turned on. I gave her a confused look, a "what are you doing you now" sort of look. but she just giggles as security takes me up the stairs to the stage. "No one knows how much of a great singer Daphne is" Lana hands me a microphone.

 "And my boyfriends pretty cool, but he's not as cool as me, cause I'm a Brooklyn Baby, yeah I'm a Brooklyn Baby" We sing together as the male drummer joins in. 

The crowd was silent but then erupted with applauds, cheers and shouts. As Lana and I laughed and hugged each other. "I love you" she says into the microphone. The crowd goes silent as they wait for my answer. "I love you more" the crowd goes crazy once again.

The rest of the night was a bit of a blur. I stayed onto the stage for a few more songs. We danced to Stargirl Interlude, Sad Girl, National Anthem, Diet Mountain Dew, Doin Time, Young and Beautiful more. Me singing along with her on some parts and most parts, danced, vibe , filmed and smoked with her on stage. Did a few sick tricks with the guitar that blew the crowd away. But then more towards the end of the concert in Texas, I waved and air kissed the crowd then went back to the dressing room. 40 minutes later passed slowly then Lana finally came down back to the dressing room. I got her a little surprise while she was up. "Awh baby thank you !" She exclaimed as she stuffed her face with her favourite donut and chugged down water. I bought her roses, donuts and chocolate. "May I get your autograph" I bat my eyes sarcastically before we both laughed. "You killed it" she says before we lean into a big kiss. 

daphne_: killed it star girl 🤘🎸

@lanadelrey: Learnt from the best 🤩