Kendall Jenner 💫

This one was very quick and rushed sorry 

Song; Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams ★

As Kendal J walked up those white carpet, tens of cameras flashed her eyes with hundreds of fans yelled her name. "Kendall pose here for me" "Kendall look here" Tens of Paparazzi were shouting at Kendall as she strutted those met galas floor. "Hey Kendall" Gigi Hadid greeted her with a warm hug and complimented her outfit. They both went seperate ways to take photos and get interviewed. "So Kendall let's talk about this dress!" Emma Chamberlain hyped her up. "And now let's get to the part fans have been dying for" she built tension. "What's going on with your love life now" she asked curiously. "You recently broke up with bad bunny" she added. "Well me and bad bunny are on good terms, great guy !". "Good! Y'all were a match from heaven so many fans were disappointed with the sudden breakup" Emma said. "But is there new love interest going on?" She asked again. "Hah, Maybe, maybe not" she winked at the camera. Daphne and Kendall Jenner has recently got together but are keeping it secret to the media's eye. "Oooo I like that!" Emma hyped her up again. "You know fans are getting curious about you and daphne cause you guys flirt on Twitter non stop" Emma smirked. "No way" Kendall awkwardly laughs. I can feel my cheeks heat up as I watch the met gala live stream on the TV. "But Daphne Raina is a gorgeous person and I love her" Kendall got lost in thoughts for a second. Gasping a little when she realises what she said. "Woah is this new scoop?" Emma laughed while also smirking. "Not like that! I love her as a friend and her work are masterpieces she incredibly talented and anyone would be so lucky to even say a word to her" Kendall smiled, knowing she was talking about herself. 

daphne: my 2 favs in 1 frame ⭐️

@kendalljenner @emmachamberlain