CHAPTER 14

"But let's make it spicy," Jason says wiggling his eyebrows

Oh boy!

"Yay! Okay." Excited cheers erupted from everyone. 

"Okay, umm I'll start. Mark! Truth or dare?" Mia starts. 

"Dare!" He says with excitement. 

"Close your eyes and sit on someone's lap and guess who it is," Mia says and laughs as everyone joins her except me. Mark appears a little offended but closes his eyes. We all change our places. Now April is on the right side and Alice is on the left. Mark gets up and gets around and sits on April's lap. Mark without even touching her face or anything recognises her and says, 

"It's April, isn't it?" He opens his eyes and finds April laughing her ass off. I seethe in rage. How did he recognise her without touching her face or anything? 

"Okay okay, Now my turn. I'll choose..." Mark says.

"David! Truth or dare?" 

"Dare," He says coolly. 

"Okay," Mark raises his eyebrows. He thinks for a while then says, 

"Text your ex saying you still like her and want to get back." David grabs his phone and others start shooting. 

"Shit! She messaged back!" Laughter and screams ripple through the group. 

"Done! Now I'll choose...Jason! Truth or dare?" David says. 

"Truth, Always on the safe side." Jason raises his hands in the universal sign of surrender. 

"Okay, well very basic question, are you a virgin? If not how much is your body count?" Davids asks. 

"No, I'm not. My body count is..." Jason answers. 

"Let it be, Jason. If we're counting your body count we would be here until next month." I comment and laughter rings through the circle. 

"Okay. I choose April. Truth or dare, April?" Jason smiles sweetly at April.

"Truth," She smiles back. If some stranger saw Jason and April they would be 1000% sure, Jason and April are a thing, but it's a good thing it's only us. 

Why?

I don't know. I turn my concentration back on the game. 

"Who was your worst sexual partner and why?" Jason asks smirking. 

"Umm, I think it was Jason..." She trails off pointing at Jason and everyone's eyes widen including mine. Mine are bigger than the black hole. 

"Kidding!" She laughs and everyone breathes a sigh of relief or joins in the laughter with her. (I am one of the people who breathe out a sigh of relief.) 

"It was Thomas, He only knew how to kiss. He asked if I want to have a one-night stand, I accepted because the guy was hot. But when it started he came within 3 seconds and he left. It was the worst night of my life!" Everyone laughed their heart out.