WARNING!⚠

So, as much for ruining the book I am warning you this book contains MATURE THEMES, Explictly Detailed sex scenes and there's not much violence just a little bullying. If you're triggered then please skip this book. 

This book is kind of a stranger to lovers. It also has cheating but with the villain but even if you feel triggered because of cheating you guys can skip it. 

Also, it does have some scenes that are mature and violent but please don't block this book. I have already warned you all and it's your choice to read or not. So PLEASE DON'T REPORT THIS BOOK.

That's all I can ruin for you all because most of it I ruined in the Synopsis. 

I have mentioned that there is cheating but only for and with the villain. So, neither Kai will cheat on April nor will April on Kai. This Book is also a happy ending. 

If you don't feel triggered or uncomfortable from the above-mentioned things then you HAVE to read this book. 

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment<3💖

I have to warn you guys that this book is for Adults. This contains explicit sex scenes but please don't block this book. Also has foul language so proceed cautiously. 

This is my story and I do not encourage plagiarism. This book is fictional it doesn't resemble any reality. This book is purely a work of imagination.  

Again this book is a work of fiction. Characters, places and names are either the author's imagination or used fictitiously. 

Also, the pictures I used are not mine. Credits to their rightful owners. I just edited the text. I took them from Pinterest.

Copyright © 2023 Revenge Love by Kyra Meadows. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written consent of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotation embodied in critical reviews and various other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law. The resemblance to actual persons, things, living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental. 

Yours Kyra,

Xoxo💖