CHAPTER 10

Oh hell no! They're leaving with a bottle of wine and two glasses

"I'll be back," I say getting up from the table. 

"Where are you going?" Alice furrows her eyebrows. 

"Restroom," I briefly answer and she nods as I leave and follow Jason and April. I follow them subtly until they sit on the beach shore and pour themselves a glass of wine. Why the hell are they together? 

What am I doing? 

Spying on my best friend and Alice's friend? 

Fuck! For fuck's sake my fiancee is sitting in the hotel sitting alone. 

I leave there with a messed up mind. As I approach our table, I find Alice smiling at her phone texting someone. 

"Something good happened?" I ask as I sit down. She flinches at quickly puts her phone down. 

"No, Just saw a post about me. It was heart-touching." She says calmly. I nod. We finish dinner and soon got to our rooms to sleep. The next morning I wake up early like always and head down for a cup of coffee. As I reach the restaurant, I find April with a cup on a table. I make my way towards April's table. 

"Hungover?" I ask as I sit down beside her. She just nods, looking tired. Her phone suddenly rings and she leaves to pick up her phone. 

I'm still angry with her about yesterday. With Jason and her being close. 

So, nothing about the wine thing happened at the boutique?

Oh yeah! That too. 

I first order my breakfast and wait. I whistle being bored but abruptly stop as I spot a small bowl of lime beside her coffee. Something bad clicks into my mind and I squeeze half a lime in her coffee. I stir the coffee neatly. Just as my breakfast arrives, April returns to the table. She first takes a sip of her coffee and spurts it all over the table but I quickly save my breakfast. 

Her face crumbles in disgust as she stares at her cup like it just turned alive and slapped her. That expression makes me laugh. I laugh out loud watching her expression slowly turn into a realization one. I keep laughing my ass off. Wait what? Laughing my ass off? When was the last time I laughed so much? I don't remember myself. It's been... a while. 

"You put the lemon didn't you?" She crosses her arms my laughter slowly dies down. 

"Yep!" I say with a teasing smile. She again throws the coffee all over my shirt and leaves. 

The girl is obsessed with throwing drinks on my shirt. I clean up and check all the arrangements for tonight's party. 

Hey Audience, I hope you guys have been enjoying this book

Hey Audience, I hope you guys have been enjoying this book. There are a lot more chapters to go. I know I made this too small but this is what I have in mind, Also next chapter is from April's point of view. For now only this much, please wait patiently for the next chapter till then peace out✌

KEEP READING AND VOTE AND DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO YOUR FRIENDS, ADIOS!!!

Yours,

Author Kyra

Xoxo, Love💖