{14}: Back in Time

Note: This ENTIRE chapter is a flashback!!

"Daddy, please?!"

"No, my dear."

"But why?!"

"Peach! How dare you ask me something when I already have said no!"

"I'm just- its not fair!!"

"Life isn't fair, honey,"

"But I still don't understand why you wont let me invite Bowser!!"

"He was a bad influence on you, my dear."

"No he wasn't!!"

"Yes he was! Just look at how you are raising your voice at me!"

"I-i'm sorry, father."

...

Peach put on a giant smile as she stepped through the doors to the grand ballroom. Everyone looked up to her, and each, in usion, said some form of 'happy birthday'.

She waltzed around the ballroom, taking to each and every one of the guests that were attenting. Usually, she enjoyed massive parties, especially ones where she was the main attraction. But all that she wished for, was to go hang out with Bowser. Ever since Bowser and her became forbidden friends..and lovers, all she wanted to do was to hang out with Bowser.

"Whats with the face, Peachy?" Daisy asks. Peach sighs. "Nothing..I just-" "Want to go see Bowser? Tell me something I don't already know!!" Daisy chuckles. Peach rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. Daisy then abruptedly leaves Peach, and walks over to the chocolate fountain. She grabs a giant bowl of chocolate, and goes back over to Peach. "Daisy, no.." Peach says, backing away from her crazy friend.

"Let me guess, Louis V'Mushroom?" Daisy asks, raising an eyebrow. Peach stiffens and tries to direct her gaze anywhere but in Daisy's direction. "Goombenciaga.." she mutters. Daisy laughs, and raises the cup. "It'll wash out," she says, throwing the cup of chocolate onto her dress. Peach lets out a cry, and Daisy turns on her acting skills as everyone turns into their direction.

"Oh, my Peach! Lets get you a new dress!" she says, awfully loudly, escorting Peach out of the room. The ball then resumes, seemingly unfazed by the "accident" that had just occured.

The two princesses snuck upstairs and into Peach's room, where Daisy closed and locked the doors. Peach changes into a new dress, and then looks around the room before opening the doors to the balcony. She winks at Daisy and Daisy does the same.

She climbs over the railing, and grabs onto a lone rope that was by the side of the balcony, espionaged into the color of the wall.

She slid down it, and landed on the ground. She swiftly turned around, and almost screamed.

"Bowser! Don't scare me like that!!" Bowser chuckled. "Sorry, peaches. Happy birthday, " he apologized, holding out his arms for a hug. Bowser looks up and sees Daisy.

Daisy waves, and leans against the railing of the balcony.

"Now, come on! We don't have much time!" Bowser says, taking her hand. He leads her through the woods, to their hangout spot. They approached the old, run-down castle, and ventured into it. They sat down on the ground in front of a pillar, and on top of a blanket. Bowser put an arm around Peach and scooted closer to her. Peach giggles, and scoots closer to Bowser.

"I have something for you," he says after a while, reaching into his pocket. Peach sits up inquisitively. Bowser pulls out a small box, and holds it up to Peach. Peach smiles, and takes the box. She opens the box, to reveal a beautiful pendant, which had a gold chain, and a sapphire, right in the middle of it, surronded by a gold framing. Peach looks at bowser in shock, and he smiles shyly.

"Do you..like it?" he asks, blushing while looking down. "I..I love it, Bowser!!" Peach exclaims, embracing him. Peach hands the pendant to Bowser, and he fastens it around her neck. She picks up the pendant, and sighs, admiring its pristine beauty against the warm sunlight. Peach leans her head back against Bowser, and the two sit there for a while, enjoying their time together.

After what seemed like only a short few minutes. Bowser looked up and saw that the sun was starting to set. Bowser alerted Peach, and the two panicked while cleaning up their mess. After tidying, the two run back to the castle, where guards were already searching the premises for the lost Princess. Bowser helped Peach climb back up to her balcony, and she quickly ran inside, blowing a kiss to Bowser before leaving.

Daisy was sitting on Peach's bed, playing a game on her phone, when Peach entered the room. Daisy sat up at the sight of Peach, and frantically ran over to her.

"Peach, we are in TROUBLE!" she exclaims fearfully. "We need to go, come on!" Peach tells her friend, grabbing her hand. The two rush out of the room and down the hallway, only to be stopped by none other than Toadsworth. "Princess! Where were you?!" he exclaims, not even bothering to aknowldge the existence of Daisy. "I was..changing! Yeah.." Peach says. She had never lied ever in her life. She felt terrible.

"Your father is unpleased with you, young one." Toadsworth says, taking Peach's hand. Peach looks back to Daisy, and Daisy shrugs. She then runs off to go find her parents.

It was going to be a long night..but at least she got to hang out with bowser!
...

"What do you want, Toadstool?"

"That is KING Toadstool to you, Koopa."

"Thats KING Koopa to you, Toadstool,"

"Ugh, are you always this annoying?"

"Ill tell you whats annoying!!"

"Anyways, my daughter has requested to see your son yet again,"

"Oh my stars,"

"How many times do I have to say this to make it clear? Keep.Your.Son.Away.From.My.Daughter."

"And like I want him to hang around your brat of a daughter,"

"DO NOT call my daughter a brat! Do you even know-"

"Yeah, yeah, toadstool. Give it a rest."

"This is not over, Koopa."

"Never said it was,"

"I will get my revenge,"

"..."

"..."

"Ill get mine too,"

...

Yall the dads are getting AT it!! Haha! Talk about the real Kings of the Mushroom Kingdom, like-

Anyways, have a nice day and as always,

Thanks for reading :)