Faith - Yugo Kanno (Giorno x Elisa)

Start from the beginning

"What...?" Elisa began to speak, not sure what was happening. Her hand strayed to her neck, fiddling with the hair pulled back into a small ponytail.

Giorno smiled broadly. "I wanted to take you out today.  I helped you clean up a bit so you would have time."

Elisa was already shaking her head, she had stuff to do. Giorno rose and grabbed the laundry basket, topped with a pair of her underwear. When Elisa noticed the unmentionables she blushed. He walked to the door, "I will start the laundry, you get ready."  With that he disappeared into the hallway.

'Peculiar,' she thought but decided to go with it since today was already going so poorly. She finished doing her hair and applied a bit of makeup. She was spending time with her crush so she made more effort than usual.

As she finished her preparations she heard a light knock on her door.  She opened it to find Giorno's gentle smile.  He held out a hand and said, "Are you ready, Elisa?"  She simply nodded and took his hand.  He guided her arm to intertwine with his, linking their arms in a gentlemanly fashion.

The pair headed out the door under the watch of the rest of the gang.  When the front door closed, Narancia questioned, "Where are they going?"

Abbacchio smirked and snarked, "The brat is taking her on a date, obviously.  Haven't you noticed how they look at each other?"

Narancia's messy locks bounced as he shook his head, oblivious as always.  His eyes were wide with surprise as he replied, "No, I had no idea!  But she's our sister, how come he gets to take her on a date?"

"Not to Giorno she's not.  To him she is a different kind of famiglia," Mista responded.  He was excited about all the teasing and dirty innuendos he was going to torture the young couple with once it was official. 

As the pair walked along the streets, the brutally cheerful atmosphere was having its effect on Elisa.  What started as a chaotic day was improving rather rapidly.  Despite her racing heart, she was washed in a blissful feeling, just happy to be with the focus of her romantic interests.  "Where are we going, Giorno?" Elisa asked.

"Where do you want to go, Elisa?  I will take you anywhere you'd like," he responded.

'Bizarre,' she thought.  Giorno was always a perfect gentleman to Elisa, but he had never behaved like this.  Curious of what was going on she questioned, "What are we doing?  I mean, why did you decide we were going out?"

With a soft chuckle Giorno responded, "I noticed lately you haven't been quite yourself.  I wanted to be the one to make you smile."  With that he gave her hand at his elbow a light pat.  He met her eyes then broke the gaze, turning his head.  She could swear she could see a light blush dust his perfect face.  Her heart skipped a beat, he was just so beautiful!

They stopped at a cafe for some coffee and a pastry, sitting outside to absorb the splendid spring day.  They chatted for a bit, deciding they would just do whatever came along since Elisa couldn't think of anything she particularly wanted to do. 

Finishing their treats the couple began to stroll once more occasionally stopping to peer into shop windows and enjoy each others company.  Giorno took notice of her interests and preferences, wanting to know absolutely everything about the beautiful young lady at his side. 

If all went right, she would be by his side for as long as she would have him.  He brushed away the thought, not allowing it to take hold of his nerves.  He had waited long enough to make his move, he must put a stop to the daydreams that often tried to distract him from his everyday activities.

At a dress shop they stopped, Elisa gazing at all the beautiful fabrics and beads.  Giorno smiled watching her eyes light up with delight.  Who knew she loved dresses so much?  She mostly wore pants or shorts.  Even when she had worn a skirt it was a basic black one.  Seeing his love so excited about such frilly, girly things made him smile.