I pouted but nevertheless, nodded, walking back into my room. He seemed unimpressed by how scattered and untidy it was and neither did he comment or say a word. I walked into the shower and took a bath, washing my hair and untangling the mess.

I dressed up in a beige turtle neck sweater and Calvin Klein aqua green cotton jersey logo shorts. I tied my hair in a half up bun half down and wore my bracelet and slippers before walking out to meet him. He had cleaned up the broken glass and helped me arrange my room before going out. I kept my phone in my pocket.

I really had to tell Rauw my phone was broken, by the way. It still functioned but the screen was cracked. I had blocked by notification panel from receiving messages, scared of reading more of the threats.

Carefully, I made my way down stairs, stumbling down a few stairs and skipping the halls that I could hear Maria's excited voice planning over her anniversary party.

I stepped into the dim litted movie room and saw Rio seated down with the remote in his hand. I sat down next to him and covered with the comfy blankets, taking a container of cookie dough ice cream and a spoon.

We cuddled, eating ice cream and loads of chocolate as he promised while watching movies. I even told him to watch Miraculous Lady bug with me and he accepted. He really was hellbent making me feel better and made me feel all warm and special that my once lest favorite brother could do this for me.

"It's not bad" he commented as we finally watched the last episode of season 5.

"What-" I got cut off by the opening of the door. I turned to it and saw Kiernan, Lawton, Nowel and Kiley with offended looks.

"So you guys left us out?" Kiernan asked hurt, seating next to me and taking a bar of my chocolate.

"Hey Jojo" Kiley said "Hope you feel better?"

I nodded "much better. Thanks to Rio, he managed to get me out"

Lawton rolled his eyes dramatically "What are you two watching? Cartoon? Is in French?"

"Yeah and we're done" I said "We are about to binge on a different Netflix series"

"Let me go get more food" Nowel stated. He and Kiernan walked out to the kitchen while we searched for a series to watch. When they were back, we finally settled on watching a horror movie since all the guys voted for and I couldn't argue.

Half way into the movie, I heard Kiley sigh bed to me while I was freaking out watching a serial killer stab a pregnant woman. I gave him a look and sigh again.

"What nonsense is this? This film is dumb" Kiley stated.

"Yeah, so unrealistic. Right from the fucking begining" Nowel added, eating a bretzel.

I glanced at Wave and Rio, they too shared the same thoughts. Wave picked up the remote and changed it just as the sound of the unlocking door echoed in the room. We all turned to face Rauw and Amir walking in.

"Rio" he said, not noticing me as I was hidden under the blanket and snuggled into Rio's chest.

"Yeah?" He replied, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Rauw finally laid eyes on me and I could see the eyebags plus the sore expression on his face.

"Kara" he called out in a low tone. I gave him a small smile, pulling away from Rio to hug him. He instantly hug me back, pulling really close like he had longed the hug for a long time now.

"I should have listen to-"

"Forget bout' that" he murmured, pulling away.

"Since Kara is here, we can talk about her birthday tomorrow right?" Amir questioned from no where, making us chuckle.

"I thought you came for Rio" I said.

"We can talk about it later, right Rauw?" Rio replied. Rauw nodded, wrapping his and around my shoulder.

"There's no need for my birthday. I mean, there are other festivities going on..." I trailed off, tucking a tray hair behind my ear.

"No way, your first birthday here!" Kiley and Nowel exclaimed in sync.

"Really, I have no problem" I said in a low tone.

"You sure, K?" Rauw asked, holding my chin to face him. I smiled and replied a small 'Yes'. He didn't reply and neither did the others say anything more.

"Come let's binge on popcorn and movies" I said, holding his arm.

"I have work-"

"Work can wait" I say, dragging him to seat down while Wave changed the movie.

Feels better...