28, Unknown Caller and Threats

Start from the beginning

I finished my Apple and threw the middle seed in the trash can, feeling full. Irving and I spoke some more- he did the talking while I sat down and wrote like I was a therapist and he was a customer. He looks me funny anecdotes with mom, Uncle Arslane and Grandpa Bobani.

I really wished I could have met her but it pretty unfortunate she died.

"Sorry, Casta but I have to go now" he said, standing up "But Kiley, Nowel and Alro proposed to spend the night with you here"

I nodded. Bye!

He placed a kiss on my forehead before leaving, closing the door behind him. I took the next 30minutes to finish with the book and kept it on the stand next to the bed before staring up at the ceiling.

I was bored and reanimated. I would have loved to look for something to watch on the TV but the remote was too just too far and I didn't see myself getting up from this bed.

After another hour in silence and the sun slowly creeping and setting down, I found myself dozing off just to get startled by the buzzing of a phone next to me.

Geez! I search around, picking up my phone and checking the new messages from the unknown number.

XXX Unknown user: I've finally found you and I'm coming to get you back, Grace.

My heart beat raced a little. Maybe it was just some silly joke from one of my brothers of cousins, it could always be Lawton or even Hester.

XXX; It's been two years since I've seen you. If you think you could just run away and forget about us, the ones who provided for your sorry pitiful ass for all this years then you must be crazy. I will make sure to finish what I started and end you, Grace.

What's this? My brother's won't be scaring me like this knowing that I'm sick.

XXX; You left France to live with them, right? What we did to prevent you from miggling with others like the whore  you are wasn't enough. I know where you are. Sicily islands. Gavilioni centre hospital. Room 098.

I froze in fear, my breathing hitch and soon, I was hyperventilating while struggling to look around the room as if I will suddenly just find the crazy stalker who was following me.

XXX; I will make your life a living hell that you will be for your own death. You won't know who it is and neither will you ever find me. Tell your brothers and I will hurt each one of them and destroy their lives. I am every where. I will haunt your dreams, be your worst nightmare, take up every thought in your mind and finally, turn you into a sicko.

I trembled, holding the phone as I read the message. Having enough, I was about to block and delete the number when the person suddenly called. If I could scream, I will have screamed the loudest as I quickly decline the call.

The phone buzzed.

XXX; Answer.

Then, he called again and I felt obliged to answer. I breathed out and accepted the call, trying my best to hold the phone till against my ear.

A dark cold unfamiliar laughed echoed, sounding through out into my inner ear. I gulped down, even feeling scared of the sound of the drunken crazy laughter the man gave out.

"Enjoy your lavish life all you want. Just remember that your days are numbered, Kara Jocasta Demelza La Masseria. I will not only kill you but I will destroy your brothers. If you tell them, I will make sure that you watch each one of them die and send you their heads as a present. No one gets away from me..."

I quickly ended the call, cutting him off and throwing the phone at the other side of the room, breaking the screen of the phone.

Who was the he'll was after me and what had I done?

I turned to the window. It was completely dark outside and the silence was now scary and horrid. All trace of sleep erased from my eye and mind as I couldn't help but worry about what the man had just said. He had a southern French accent, surely from Paris, I guess but I wasn't sure.

This was no prank. It was even a worst case of a stalker. How do he even the my number? He could be a murderer for all I know.

He seemed to know both I as Kara and I as Grace but even his voice did not bring flashbacks or lost memories.

I was scared and worst of all, I couldn't tell any body in fear he will do as his threats said.