"I asked Crysta to be my submissive and she said yes. But I want her to live with me." I explained.

"Oh... Sorry, I didn't get to that step yet." Liam responded.

"No problem. I will find out when their lease ends and pay off the rent until the end of the lease. That will give you time to figure out how to ask Amy, and Crysta won't feel guilty for leaving her friend."

"How did you explain our lifestyle to Crysta? They seem so innocent," Liam asked.

"I introduced her to little things. I asked her to call me sir as a game. I bought her lingerie and asked her to wear it. Other things are natural for her. Then I told her we needed to talk. My princess thought I wanted to break up with her.
She doesn't understand I worship the ground she walks on. It was scary. But she finally agreed to a tryout period to make sure she is OK with it."

"I have never been scared of anything in my life. I never wanted a relationship. I was always a free lancer.
Now I cannot picture a life without her. Scary. Really scary," Liam concluded.

"Good luck man! It will work out. I need to finish the conversation between Crysta and I."

"Thank-you Hunter." We hang up.
*************************************

I walk back into the kitchen. Crysta looks concerned

"What happened princess? Are you hurt?"

"No sir," she responds.

"Why are you upset sweetheart?"

"You tell me you want to spoil me one minute, and then walk away in mid sentence the next minute. What happened?" Crysta asked.

I realized I treated her like she didn't matter but that was not my intention. I needed information. "Sweetheart, the good thing is you are being honest with me. The bad news I was disrespectful. I am sorry my love. I called Liam to get some information so I could solve the Amy issue." Crysta looked baffled. "When does your lease end?"

"In about 6 months sir," she answered.

"I will have my account send a 6-month rent check so Amy has time to decide if she wants to keep the apartment and get another roommate or change her apartment. Although, I have the feeling Liam will solve Amy's issue."

Crysta was shocked. "You would do that just so I would live here with you?"

"Princess, if you told me you didn't like this penthouse, i would have you choose a penthouse you like, and we would be moved in by the end of the week. You are more important to me than money. I knelt in front of her (Yes, I was kneeling in front of my submissive) Will you live with me princess?"

"After making sure that Amy would be safe, how could I say no. Yes I will live with you sir."

I am pushing my luck. "Would you share my bedroom?"

"Hmmm.... " She teases. "Will we have nights like last night sir?"

"Our nights will be better than last. I want us to pleasure each other until the end of time." I start thinking about all the things I want to do to her body. "We need to make sure you love the bedroom. Make any changes you want as long as when you're done we are sharing the same bed," I smirk.

"Is that a rule sir?"

"If is going to be a rule than the rule must be more specific. Rule 4: Each night, you must be kneeling on the foot of our bed in the negligee of my choice, and prepared to be ravished." I smirk.
She starts writing rule 4 with a smile.
"Speaking of my choice, Rule 5: we will go shopping and I will choose your clothes and pay for them. I want to
make sure that everything you wear pleases me. I will choose what you wear each day."
Rule 6: You may choose any guest room or empty room in the penthouse to be your study. You will decorate it to your liking. I will make sure you have the most updated electronics. You will work a minimum of one hour per day in your study on your thesis. If you miss a day, then the next day you will work a minimum of two hours on your thesis. You will tell me what supplied you need to complete your thesis. Money is not an issue."