Chapter 5 'Assassin'

[Hey everyone and welcome back to 'Forbidden Love' and Happy May the 4th everyone. I hope your all having a great day and I hope this chapter will make your day/night will make it even better. Anyway, that's enough talking...Let's get started.]
____________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

The sun shines brightly over Coruscant as none other than Senator Padme Amidala is packing her luggage when her lead guard Captain Typho enters while being accompanied by Ahsoka and (Y/n) who eagerly await to inform the Naboo senator about Ahsoka's recent visions.

Captain Typho: "Senator. Padawan's Ahsoka Tano and (Y/n) (L/n) are here to see you."

Ahsoka: "Senator Amidala." Ahsoka said, greeting her old friend.

Padme: "Ahsoka, it's so good to see you."

The senator said as she brought Ahsoka into a hug, however as she embraced the Togruta female Padme finally took notice of the Male Jedi that was present in the room.

Padme: "Ahsoka~ Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend here?"

Ahsoka: "Oh, right. Senator Amidala, meet (Y/n) (L/n). A personal friend."

When the words 'Personal Friend' left Ahsoka's mouth (Y/n) couldn't help but smile to himself when he heard that Ahsoka considers him a personal friend. He was soon brought back to reality when he noticed the senator was now looking at him.

Padme: "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "As it is you, Senator."

(Y/n) said with a bowel which Padme acknowledged before turning around and returning to packing her bags.

Padme: "So how have you been Ahsoka?"

Ahsoka: "Honestly, I've been better. I'm worried for you, Senator. I sense you're in grave danger."

Padme: "What makes you believe that?"

Padme suddenly turned her back towards Ahsoka with a curious look on her face.

Ahsoka: "I've been having dreams.....Bad dreams. Padme, I know you're in danger. I just know it."

Captain Typho: "What kind of danger?" 

Captain Typho says as he approaches the group.

Ahsoka: "I believe that a very dangerous bounty hunter is out to assassinate you."

Padme: (Sighs) "That is troubling. Captain, please take all necessary precautions."

Ahsoka: "You're leaving?"

Padme: "Yes, Bail Organa and I are leading a conference concerning the refugees from the war. I leave for Alderaan in the morning."

Ahsoka: "But the threat to your life..."

Padme: "Ahsoka, the refugee situation is much too crucial to ignore. I called this conference. It could make an enormous difference in policy. It's vital that I go."

Ahsoka: "Yes Senator."

(Y/n) could sense the disheartened feeling coming from Ahsoka, a feeling he didn't like seeing his friend have. So with a surge of courage (Y/n) stepped forward and offered his own idea.

(Y/n): "Senator, if you may hear me out. What if Ahsoka were to company you to this conference? In which case you would be able to attend and Ahsoka would be be able to keep a close eye on you?"

Padme took a moment to think this over before raising her gaze to the two Jedi.

Padme: "Very well, that is if Ahsoka wants to."