Chapter 2 'Kamino'

[Okay, here we are with the second chapter of the book. I really hope you guys enjoyed the first, I really enjoyed writing it so if you guys enjoyed it then that's truly amazing. Anyway onwards with the chapter.]
____________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

(Y/n) and Ahsoka could be seen running through the halls of the Jedi as they made their way to the Jedi council chambers as fast as they could. When the two finally reached the doors to the Jedi Council's chambers outside stood Anakin, Obi-wan and Quinlan who appeared to be in a conversation. Upon noticing the arrival of the young Padawan's the Jedi masters approached Ahsoka and (Y/n) who came to a stop in front of their fellow Jedi.

Obi-Wan: "Ahsoka, (Y/n), we apologise for taking you away from your lunch, but we're afraid we have some much need news."

Ahsoka: "Like what Master?"

Quinlan: "You'll both be heading out with Skywalker and Kenobi to Kamino."

(Y/n): "Really? When?"

Obi-Wan: "Right away I'm afraid. We all know how unpredictable Grievous can be, so it would be best if we moved out as fast as possible."

Ahsoka was more than happy to be able to get out of the Jedi temple and face off against Grievous, but (Y/n) on the other hand was not so pleased. Pulling Quinlan over to the side (Y/n) began to question his Master as to why he was going to Kamino when obviously the other Jedi didn't need him.

(Y/n): "Master, why am I going to Kamino? Shouldn't I stay here with you?"

Quinlan: "You know better than anyone that Grievous isn't a just some droid, it'll be a lot to take him down...That's why I want you to go."

(Y/n): "But...But can't someone else go?"

Quinlan: (Sighs) "(Y/n), I know your past with Grievous, but you can't let that fear surround you. The way of the Jedi is to face one's fears."

(Y/n): "I know, it's just-

Quinlan: (places hand on your shoulder) "I believe in you (Y/n). I've known you since you were a young boy, and I've watched you grow up to become a strong young Jedi, and I see great things for you in the future... But if you continue to let this fear eat you away..."

(Y/n): "I know."

(Y/n) faced to the floor, before looking back up at Quinlan with a small smirk on his face.

(Y/n): "You sure you'll be okay with me?"

Quinlan: "What do you mean? When have I ever not been okay without you?"

(Y/n): "What about on Nal Hutta?"

Quinlan: "No, that doesn't count. I told you, it was those Hutt's who double crossed me."

(Y/n): "Yeah, Yeah, so you say."

The two Jedi share a chuckle with one another before Quinlan wraps (Y/n) in a warm hug, and began to whisper something in his ear.

Quinlan: "You'll be fine okay."

(Y/n): (Smiles) "I know."

Quinlan: "Good. Then may the force be with you young Padawan."

(Y/n): "May the force be with you Master."

Quinlan: (chuckles) "Now, hurry along. Oh, and make sure to show Kenobi how well I've trained you."

(Y/n): "I'll make sure of it."

(Y/n) called out as he caught up with Ahsoka and the others. As his Padawan walked away a small smile appeared on Quinlan's face, though it was like the smile held something else behind it...like there was something else he didn't tell (Y/n). Back with (Y/n) and the other Jedi, after a small walk the group made it to the Wets Hanger bay where Captain Rex was standing waiting for the Jedi to arrive.