Chapter 6 'Coruscant'

[Okay, hey everyone and welcome to the next chapter of "ForbiddenLive" I hope you're all having an amazing day and that your enjoying this book so far, I for one am really enjoying writing it so hopefully that work proves off. Anyway, that being enough said, let's get straight into it.]

[THERE WILL BE A MASSIVE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END TO EXPLAIN THE FUTURE OF THIS BOOK AND WHY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR AN UPDATE] ____________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV] 

A month has passed since (Y/n) first joined Ahsoka and her Mentors on a regular basis, and so far it's proved to be something for the better because if it wasn't for (Y/n) no one would know that ZeroThe Hutt was the one who organised the assassination on NabooSenator, Padme Amidala. But that only proved to be a starting point for the young Jedi. As for the current moment however, a loneRepublic gunship slowly draws closer towards the Jedi Temple assilence fills the air and peace rains over the Planet. 

On board are Anakin Skywalker; Obi-Wan Kenobi; Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano and the newly announced Jedi Knight (Y/n) (L/n). The four Jedi are on they're way back to the Jedi Temple after a dispute in the lower parts of Coruscant broke out and forced the Jedi to intervene. Thankfully though it wasn't to long till the Jedi had the problem under control and were able to leave. However, that wasn't the only dispute to happen that day, because right now in that exact RepublicGunship Anakin and (Y/n) are arguing over a little bet that had placed over they're recent Mission on Abafar. Meanwhile, Obi-Wanand Ahsoka watch on in amusement. 

(Y/n): "Come on, Anakin. You know I killed more battle droids thank you. You're just afraid to admit it." 

(Y/n) said with a smirk as Rex chuckled at The Jedi Knight's joke. 

Anakin: (Glares at Rex) "Okay, first off I'm not afraid to admit it, and second... I killed more than you, and you know it."

(Y/n): "Come on, I was right there. I killed 126 rusty battle droids." 

Anakin: "Ah, but I killed 128." 

A triumphant smirk quickly found its way onto Anakin's lips as he looked down at (Y/n) who didn't seem phased at all by his fellow Jedi's score. 

(Y/n): "Ah, no. Those last 4 don't count. Clones shot them down." 

Anakin: "But were they dead?"

(Y/n): "It doesn't matter, Clones shot them and did most of the damage. Therefore... They don't count. Come on Obi-Wan, back me up here." 

(Y/n) pleaded to Obi-Wan who was having a good chuckle at his two friends argument.

Obi-Wan: "Oh, I'm fine thank you. I much prefer to watch the action from over here." 

(Y/n) proceed to shake his head disapprovingly at the veteran Jedibefore resuming his argument with Anakin. Meanwhile, Ahsoka gave a silent chuckle at her two close friends before leaning over to Obi-Wan. 

Ahsoka: "Ever since (Y/n)'s joined, Him and Anakin always end up making bets don't they?" 

Obi-Wan: "It's the fun of having a challenge I think. Anakin sees (Y/n) as another potential opponent." 

Ahsoka: "A challenge, huh? Oh, brother." 

Ahsoka said with a roll of her eyes as she proceed to walk directly between the two Jedi Knights and outside of the Gunship revealing that they had arrived back to The Jedi Temple. 

Ahsoka: "If you two boys are done arguing over your silly bets, we're back."

Ahsoka said with a smirk as she signaled to the Temple behind her.